ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Rifle

Yep, should thrown some grammar mistakes in the post to smoke him out.

The best part is that your fail wasn't even on purpose.

crickets... he's probably busy taking care of his many leather bound books in his library full of rich mahogany

Basically.

Let's see what I was busy with over the past 48 hours.

The day of the game, I flew first class to Mexico City. That was disappointing, as I was originally scheduled to fly private, but the plane had an inspection fail and would have resulted in about a two hour delay to get another plane there.

I was able to watch Marshall's first drive in the American Express Centurion Lounge, then I watched the rest on the plane:

When I landed, I was whisked away to the best hotel, a legit five-star, in one of the largest cities in the world. Of course, as usual, they put me in a king suite with 24 hour butler service. The rack rate for this room is only about $1450 per night, but everything is cheaper in Mexico. The guys with machine guns at the entrance 24 hours a day are a nice touch (make sure you enable volume on the video for the full effect):

The first night, I went to the hardest club to get into. You need reservations weeks ahead to have a chance, but with me, of course it's not an issue. The venue only holds about 120 people, but when I arrived, there were about that many in line hoping for a chance. My heart did hurt, however, seeing how many small groups of hot girls were turned away:

Yesterday, I started my day in the gym and indoor pool. There, I ran into Metallica's singer James Hetfield. I had not met him before, but his bandmate, Lars Ulrich, already arranged for me to come to their show that night (they had a show the night before and two more next week here). I then went and had the usual high-end hotel breakfast, which is basically the most enormous buffet imaginable with cook-to-order options. It is standard at the nicer international St. Regis and Ritz Carlton properties.

I then went sightseeing to the top museums. At one, I met a very friendly woman who reminded me a lot of Banker's (that would be RockDog) daughter:

When I got back, I ran into the same two guys right outside of my floor's hotel area as I did the previous night. They don't speak English, but the smell of weed was strong coming from the room they were stationed in front of.

I watched the Mets victory in my room. I was running late to the Metallica show, as I was supposed to say hi to the band at a certain time before they hit the stage. As I hustled out, I saw the same two guys again right outside of my door (the room they were guarding was directly across from mine separated by the elevator area), and they were with somebody else this time: a younger black guy and a white guy. He didn't fit in Mexico City, and me, a gringo with $200k of diamonds on, also didn't fit. So we did a couple of double-takes at each other before I realized who it was: Travis Scott and his handler.

He didn't know me (but knew of the name), so we talked outside of our elevators for about 10 minutes. He was jealous that I was going to the Metallica show, as he wanted to go, but he had a show that had sold over 15k tickets, so he couldn't skip it.

The Metallica show was impressive. I am not a fan but can appreciate some of their records and musicianship. 65k people there and as into the music as any show I have been to outside of a Taylor Swift crowd.

Of course, I was treated like royalty and given access to all of the top areas/lounges as well as the impossible-to-get Metallica VIP pass which allows access to anywhere (backstage, dressing area, etc.).

There were other people in the Snake Pit and Black Box Lounge - I caught about two dozen people looking at my VIP laminate and staring at me. About another 10 came up to me to introduce themselves at some point asking who I was. One was a band member's niece who flew in for the shows, and she said she couldn't even get one from her uncle, so she was curious who I was.

I didn't get back to the hotel until around 12:30 a.m. I ate outdoors at one of the hotel restaurants, and I had a woman and her gay male friend asked if they could join me (they were originally sitting across from me when I got seated) after they engaged in conversation with me.

Today, I went to the pyramids, and I have extended my stay so that my flight is tomorrow night instead of early tomorrow morning. The hotel is more than happy to accommodate my late check-out for free. Upon arriving from the pyramids, my butler called my room and asked if he could come up. He had a gift for me.

It was a bottle of alcohol gifted to me by another guest: Travis Scott.

So unless it was a quick response I could make on my phone, I haven't been on here for two days to make longer posts. Now that I have some time, I will be sure to give you and your kind the attention you so desperately crave from me.

Last edited:
Want to give me an assessment of Fancher’s performance yesterday in FAU’s blow out loss to UConn?

Less than 100 yards, no TD one INT. Tell me again how him being the leading rusher made all the difference in their 48-14 loss.

I didn't watch the game, so I can't assess. Not good stats, but as I have argued for years, he isn't the QB who is going to win a shootout if that is what is needed. He can control and manage the game, allowing for a ball control offense. A team with a good defense can easily win a lot of games with Cam at QB, as Marshall proved.

But let's look at how foolish your claim is:

Fancher passing: 9-15 for 87 yards
UConn QB's passing: 9-14 for 88 yards

Fancher rushing yards: 71 (8.9 average)
UConn QB's rushing: 78 (4.3 average)

By all accounts, their stats (which you mentioned) were almost identical. The only major difference being Fancher's turnover while more than doubling the yards per rush average as the UConn QB.

Yet, UConn scored 48 points and FAU scored 14 points.

What does that show you? It shows you that they have completely different supporting casts. UConn's QB performed almost exactly identical to Fancher yet his team was able to put up 48 points.

Do any of the other morons who liked your attempt want to explain how Fancher can be blamed for having a poor statistical game yet UConn's QB is able to perform exactly the same but have a team put up 48 points? @BleedsGreen33 @ru4_mu2 @MUMAN3419 @W-S HerdFan

I'm astonished by two things.
1. Rifle never takes a female companion on any of these first-class excursions. Tighta$$, I'm guessing.
2. According to rifle, he was a pretty good baseball player at MU. How come we don't hear any tales about his post-graduate baseball coaching expoits? All we hear about are his football coaching duties at x number of colleges. And I don't recall ever hearing his name called over the PA system at MU football games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT