Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2020
Screenshot_20220726-134313_Facebook_2_jp-2467402.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Senate 43 - 20 Democrat

Assembly 103-46-1 Democrat

I thought you said the Republicans are the party of the rich...
Give him some time. Once MSNBC runs a story on this and spins it into a good thing, OldTurd will be singing its praise.

Senate 43 - 20 Democrat

Assembly 103-46-1 Democrat

I thought you said the Republicans are the party of the rich...
So you are saying Republican politicians are against this sort of thing..I think not...I think both parties are to blame for what is going on with sports stadiums and I am firmly against taxpayers paying for stadiums..Cincinnati Reds owner did the same thing ..and you know Cincy is very Republican. I also hate what is going on with baseball with the free agent thing but what can be done about any of this?

So you are saying Republican politicians are against this sort of thing..I think not...I think both parties are to blame for what is going on with sports stadiums and I am firmly against taxpayers paying for stadiums..Cincinnati Reds owner did the same thing ..and you know Cincy is very Republican. I also hate what is going on with baseball with the free agent thing but what can be done about any of this?

No. You seem to have been saying Republicans are the guilty party. I have consistently said both parties are guilty of these very things, as well as insider trading. I think it is very telling that swamp rats from both parties seem to continuously attack Trump. Wonder why???

I think it is very telling that swamp rats from both parties seem to continuously attack Trump. Wonder why???
Because he's a lying idiot sore loser who incited an insurrection against the United States govt in an attempt to overturn a free and fair election. It's the SWAMP RATS that are still supporting and defending him. Swamp rats like you.

No. You seem to have been saying Republicans are the guilty party. I have consistently said both parties are guilty of these very things, as well as insider trading. I think it is very telling that swamp rats from both parties seem to continuously attack Trump. Wonder why???
Trump is not the answer and am sure he is in on insider trading also and his Jan 6 thing was a horrible mistake on his part.

Why not he has used every other way to make money..getting suckers to donate to his 2024 campaign for one..I think there is nothing crooked this man would not stoop to help himself.
yet his NW went down while in office and all these career politicians you support get rich and have their NW go up while in office. you are an idiot.

good lord, yore an idiot.

Politics & Voting in Cincinnati, Ohio

The Political Climate in Cincinnati, OH is Moderately liberal.
Hamilton County, OH is Somewhat liberal. In Hamilton County, OH 57.1% of the people voted Democrat
in the last presidential election, 41.3% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 1.6% voted Independent.
In the last Presidential election, Hamilton county remained very strongly Democratic, 57.1% to 41.3%.

yet his NW went down while in office and all these career politicians you support get rich and have their NW go up while in office. you are an idiot.
You're the idiot, God hater. Now tell everyone WHY his net worth went down....

No. Not really.
Are you some sort of expert on tax returns? All we know is Trump inherited a tremendous amout of money. We know has declared bankruptcy before and we know he is collecting money suopposedly in support of the people who were involved in the insurrection who he is actually leaving hang to dry..because any money he gets he is going to use for himself.

I dont know about the whole of Hamilton County ..but the city of Cincinnati is very republican..i know this much because my mother and a lot of relatives live or have lived there. The city did build great american ballpark and the taxpayers paid for it.
Oldie probably heard a talking head say that once and now it is the truth to him...

BTW Jerry Springer has never been a Republican...
I am not a fan of Jerry Springer and would never watch that nonsense show.

Are you some sort of expert on tax returns? All we know is Trump inherited a tremendous amout of money. We know has declared bankruptcy before and we know he is collecting money suopposedly in support of the people who were involved in the insurrection who he is actually leaving hang to dry..because any money he gets he is going to use for himself.
I’ve owned a couple of different businesses and consulted for a few more over my career. Yes, I understand tax returns, balance sheets, and P&L statements. You should have worked on that instead of sucking off the big oil tit, hypocrite.
By all accounts he got a $200mil inheritance he turned into a net worth of $4.5bil at his peak. My accurate guess is that you would be unable to duplicate that kind of return (%) if someone handed you the same kind of money.
what can I say? There are suckers everywhere. Some give their money to fraudulent religions. Some give their money to campaigns. Who am I to say to who and where people donate their money. Presidents all receive “donations” and political payoffs after leaving office. Their legal bills are paid off for them, their homes are bought for them, etc. Its nothing new. You didn’t know this fact?

I know and they know what they are but we have some people who are born this way except maybe for a few .I dont hate them like you do

Wrong. We don't hate them and are concerned for their mental health and overall well-being. We object to efforts to groom them and recruit them into that lifestyle at young impressionable ages before they even develop a sexual identity.

Do you really think this is occurring naturally?

It's been said misery loves company. I think that is a big factor in those attempts at recruitment. Love, not hate, drives my opposition to their, and your, political movement.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Wrong. We don't hate them and are concerned for their mental health and overall well-being. We object to efforts to groom them and recruit them into that lifestyle at young impressionable ages before they even develop a sexual identity.

Do you really think this is occurring naturally?

It's been said misery loves company. I think that is a big factor in those attempts at recruitment. Love, not hate, drives my opposition to their, and your, political movement.

It’s really interesting to take a dive at those numbers from the nytimes article. Look where the increase is happening. It’s a lot more localized than you would think if it’s a natural increase in numbers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT