ADVERTISEMENT

Newest Poll and G5 Teams

oldeherd

Gold Buffalo
Jan 24, 2014
AP poll out this evening.

No surprise: UCF is ranked highest among G5 teams, 13th. Memphis and USF are also in the Top 25. By number of votes Toledo is 27 and Boise is 30.

CUSA, you ask? Nary a vote to be found.

That's that way it is, November 5th, 2017. Herd football struggles mightily in the nationally respected, vaunted football conference known as CUSA. THANKS, Doc and Hammy!! And apologies to the late Walter Cronkite, too!

Reactions: Herd Fever
If we won the last 2 weeks, im pretty sure we would be ranked.

But notice this, WVU beat Iowa State and didny get re-ranked. Guess we are in the same boat.

Also notice the AAC has as many schools ranked as the ACC, Big XII, and the Pac-12. Guess that Power 6 shit is working.

But notice this, WVU beat Iowa State and didny get re-ranked. Guess we are in the same boat.

Also notice the AAC has as many schools ranked as the ACC, Big XII, and the Pac-12. Guess that Power 6 shit is working.

Fever, one poll out this evening had them back in at 23, just ahead of Iowa State. Poll was on the Herald Dispatch web site. Thought it was the AP poll.

They will probably have them 25 on tuesday just so the Big XII will have more than the AAC.

The coaches poll has 4 Big 12 teams ranked. The AP has 5. So how does the AAC have as many as the Big XII? Need a calculator?

Sorry I didnt count slow enough for you to make sure I was correct.

Good Job in taking the time to point out my mistake

Fever....I know your dislike for AAC football....but I support it is a good product and fans are in the stands too. I wish the conference respected Marshall and Huntington enough to include us as a member.

HerdZilla22

Fever....I know your dislike for AAC football....but I support it is a good product and fans are in the stands too. I wish the conference respected Marshall and Huntington enough to include us as a member.

HerdZilla22

Fans in the stands? The SMU game looked half full...against a top 25 opponent they could realistically beat...

With the Herd now on a two game losing skid, are we in jeopardy of losing the title....Notre Dame of the G5

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT