ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Marshall Alums

Porter waived played very well though maybe another team has a need?
I really have no idea how a guy with this type of build was ever given a shot in the NFL at linebacker. I don't mean this to demean him, but how was a guy in an FBS program for six years as a linebacker and have arms this small? A gut like this?

That dude would whip your bald ass any day any time ....age adjusted as well.

That dude would whip your bald ass any day any time ....age adjusted as well.
Oh, look! Another moron who wants to make a thread that has nothing to do with me be about me. What is the deal with so many of you morons being so obsessed with me that you want to talk about me so much? You’re one of the dorks who goes around asking people about me in real life the very first time you meet them! Obsessed. And your desire for me to be bald is only so that you hope, one day, you have something that I don’t. But you’re still failing in that. If that ever happened, I’d be first in line for stem cell.

And unless Porter has been professionally trained, he’d have very little chance. I’ve shared this story before, but I would frequently spar with the biggest and toughest teammates. The only two who ever stood a chance were Nate Griffin (who I only did once and is an incredibly nice guy), because his reach was just so difficult to adjust do. He was 6’5 or 6’6 but had a reach of a guy 6’10. The other who had any chance was Ashley McNeely, who like me, had significant coaching and experience.

Now, try to stay on topic next time, moron, which isn’t me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Oh, look! Another moron who wants to make a thread that has nothing to do with me be about me. What is the deal with so many of you morons being so obsessed with me that you want to talk about me so much? You’re one of the dorks who goes around asking people about me in real life the very first time you meet them! Obsessed. And your desire for me to be bald is only so that you hope, one day, you have something that I don’t. But you’re still failing in that. If that ever happened, I’d be first in line for stem cell.

And unless Porter has been professionally trained, he’d have very little chance. I’ve shared this story before, but I would frequently spar with the biggest and toughest teammates. The only two who ever stood a chance were Nate Griffin (who I only did once and is an incredibly nice guy), because his reach was just so difficult to adjust do. He was 6’5 or 6’6 but had a reach of a guy 6’10. The other who had any chance was Ashley McNeely, who like me, had significant coaching and experience.

It wasn't about you, then you said somebody made it about you. Then you really went all in, and expounded bs. So, in reality, you always want it to be about you.

then you said somebody made it about you.
Well, shadow, that’s because somebody made it about me. I didn’t just randomly make that claim. He made it about me, forcing me to mock him and defend myself.

Remember when another poster told you that you should refrain from posting after you were called out for being my shadow and making a fool of yourself? Need me to remind you and post a picture of it? You should listen to him.

Liar. I've never asked anyone about you in real life. You are just the board stooge and are good to mock and laugh at. As far as your baldness goes, you provided the board photos maybe you forgot after the head injury.

Ok we all believe you that you are tough and could take Porter. You are an idiot.

Well, shadow, that’s because somebody made it about me. I didn’t just randomly make that claim. He made it about me, forcing me to mock him and defend myself.

Remember when another poster told you that you should refrain from posting after you were called out for being my shadow and making a fool of yourself? Need me to remind you and post a picture of it? You should listen to him.
The only thing I'd like for you to do is kiss my red rosy. It doesn't have to be all about you in every thread here. But I know you'd like for it to be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT