ADVERTISEMENT

NHR: Bill Snyder has throat cancer

do you think KSU will be coming after Doc and Legg or just Legg?

So in a thread about a good and decent man, husband of one wife for life, father of five children, builder of the KSU program from pretty much scratch, mentor of 11 D-I coaches, and not one hint of NCAA sleeze and having players having about the least impact on the local police blotter of anyone, being diagnosed with a disease that is fatal in 50% of the cases and which deeply disfigures and disfunctions the 50% who survive, YOU decided this would be a good time to bash Doc.

Because you really have not expressed your opinion on Doc previously.

Wow.

So in a thread about a good and decent man, husband of one wife for life, father of five children, builder of the KSU program from pretty much scratch, mentor of 11 D-I coaches, and not one hint of NCAA sleeze and having players having about the least impact on the local police blotter of anyone, being diagnosed with a disease that is fatal in 50% of the cases and which deeply disfigures and disfunctions the 50% who survive, YOU decided this would be a good time to bash Doc.

Wow.

GREAT REPLY Real Sam.
..so many on this "secret" forum want to "speak trash" to Doc, DD, Duhon, anything against the human wellness of MARSHALL. They must live shallow, unhappy LIVES?

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Wow.

Yup, I'm good with it. Considering the fact that this is not a KSU board and no one stated this was an official "tribute thread" to Bill Snyder, it was certainly within the realms injecting humor.

I don't know whether to tell you to lighten up or grow up. Besides, I was talking to @andy4theherd

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT