ADVERTISEMENT

NHR: UNC-Charlotte Possible Name Change

Oh look you’re trying to name drop how cute. Dan was with the Hagley family/children when the plane crashed, I believe living in their garage apartment. There’s no evidence he was supposed to be on the plane. Nowhere is it reported what you just said.

Hey dipshit herdfan49
....Dan & Alice were BABYSITTING the Hagley children SINCE Dr H & his wife [took Dan's seat] could attend the game at East Carolina. And, yes Dan & Alice lived in a garage apartment owned by Dr Hagley!

Gary Sweeney

Hey dipshit herdfan49....Dan & Alice were BABYSITTING the Hagley children SINCE Dr H & his wife [took Dan's seat] could attend the game at East Carolina. And, yes Dan & Alice lived in a garage apartment owned by Dr Hagley!

Gary Sweeney
I said they were babysitting the Hayley children moron. I also said they lived in their garage apartment. I guarantee you I can verify your story much quicker through my sources than you can from sisters brothers cousins nephews dance teachers boyfriend connection that you claim to have with dantoni

I said they were babysitting the Hayley children moron. I also said they lived in their garage apartment. I guarantee you I can verify your story much quicker through my sources than you can from sisters brothers cousins nephews dance teachers boyfriend connection that you claim to have with dantoni

Then starting clarifying......jerk-off429
.......just got off the phone with Kathy Jo [older sister to Dan, Mike & Mark]...we had a big laugh that Jealous people talk crap.....that's why Dan does not read social media.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte...heading to hit some golf balls....

Then starting clarifying......jerk-off429.......just got off the phone with Kathy Jo [older sister to Dan, Mike & Mark]...we had a big laugh that Jealous people talk crap.....that's why Dan does not read social media.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte...heading to hit some golf balls....
I have nothing to clarify. You need to learn how to read. Good for you for talking with Kathy jo. Do you want a cookie? Did you happen to ask her if Dan gave up his seat? Or how about you provide a link to this mythical nba news article you claim exists

Nov. 14, 2019---Nov 14, 1970======will be Forty Nine years (49)...Did your Mom drop you on your head when you were an infant?

G Sweeney

You said it was “over 49 years ago.” Now, you just admitted that it hasn’t been 49 years yet. Do you not understand the word “over” similar to how you don’t understand the law that says “a male can’t beat the shit out of a woman”?

You said it was “over 49 years ago.” Now, you just admitted that it hasn’t been 49 years yet. Do you not understand the word “over” similar to how you don’t understand the law that says “a male can’t beat the shit out of a woman”?[/QU

Never appeared in court for beating a woman...you must have read your police blotter....."yelling at her===YES!" I paid a $4.00 court charge and the judge said to us...."seek marriage counseling..."

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

You said it was “over 49 years ago.” Now, you just admitted that it hasn’t been 49 years yet. Do you not understand the word “over” similar to how you don’t understand the law that says “a male can’t beat the shit out of a woman”?

Go finger Truck yourself RYAN KOOBEE....

HerdZilla22

Never appeared in court for beating a woman...you must have read your police blotter....."yelling at her===YES!" I paid a $4.00 court charge and the judge said to us...."seek marriage counseling..."

Wait: Your claim is that you were arrested and had to go to court for simply yelling at your wife? Then, how come you were arrested on 2/5/96 and then convicted for assault on a female on 3/28/96?

And how come for all of these years on here, you've claimed to not even have been in the state when I claimed this happened? Are you now admitting that you've been lying about this the entire time, wife beater?

Go finger Truck yourself ....

Finger truck? What does that even mean, Gary'S weeney?

Wait: Your claim is that you were arrested and had to go to court for simply yelling at your wife? Then, how come you were arrested on 2/5/96 and then convicted for assault on a female on 3/28/96?

And how come for all of these years on here, you've claimed to not even have been in the state when I claimed this happened? Are you now admitting that you've been lying about this the entire time, wife beater?

Finger Truck has to be a new one. Is that similar to the Cleveland Steamer?

Duh BLONDIE...TRUCK rhymes with the "F" word......Never ever assaulted [make a physical attack on] nor spoken ill will against ladies---- like you have a history of......RYAN KUMPEE. BTW...you have the wrong Gary Sweeney...lots of them in Charlotte! I told Anne of your claims....she said......."Don't even oblige his stupidity! He is full of S**T"...and a little boy playing boyish games......"

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Duh BLONDIE...TRUCK rhymes with the "F" word......Never ever assaulted [make a physical attack on] nor spoken ill will against ladies---- like you have a history of......RYAN KUMPEE. BTW...you have the wrong Gary Sweeney...lots of them in Charlotte! I told Anne of your claims....she said......."Don't even oblige his stupidity! He is full of S**T"...and a little boy playing boyish games......"

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Let's go over this again:

For years, you have denied the claim that you were arrested for assaulting your ex-wife, who also happens to be your roommate/landlord. For years, you have claimed that you weren't even living in NC at that time. Now, suddenly, you admit to being arrested and having to go to court for "yelling" at your ex-wife/current roommate/current landlord? You're already started off on a big lie, Gary'S weeeney.

Now, you've flipped and claimed that the Gary Wayne Sweeney who was born on the same exact day as you, who lived at the same address as you, and who was arrested for something similar to what you just admitted to going to court for is a different Gary'S weeney? Now I know why you had to move back in with your ex-wife/current roommate/current landlord: it's because you're such an awful liar that your con didn't work for you.

To top it off, even though you've admitted to much of this, you now claim that I am the one who has done that stuff. Priceless. And just how many of your family members do you have discussions with about this board? You have claimed that you've shown it to your son, your daughter, your son-in-law, the Marshall head basketball coach, the Marshall head basketball coach's sister, the Marshall baseball coach, your ex-wife/current roommate/current landlord . . . christ, do you make it a point to prove to everyone you meet just how batshit crazy you are?

Does the Christian high school that you keep score at for baseball know about your criminal history against women and your habit of telling people to go "finger fvck" themselves?

Let's go over this again:

For years, you have denied the claim that you were arrested for assaulting your ex-wife, who also happens to be your roommate/landlord. For years, you have claimed that you weren't even living in NC at that time. Now, suddenly, you admit to being arrested and having to go to court for "yelling" at your ex-wife/current roommate/current landlord? You're already started off on a big lie, Gary'S weeeney.

Now, you've flipped and claimed that the Gary Wayne Sweeney who was born on the same exact day as you, who lived at the same address as you, and who was arrested for something similar to what you just admitted to going to court for is a different Gary'S weeney? Now I know why you had to move back in with your ex-wife/current roommate/current landlord: it's because you're such an awful liar that your con didn't work for you.

To top it off, even though you've admitted to much of this, you now claim that I am the one who has done that stuff. Priceless. And just how many of your family members do you have discussions with about this board? You have claimed that you've shown it to your son, your daughter, your son-in-law, the Marshall head basketball coach, the Marshall head basketball coach's sister, the Marshall baseball coach, your ex-wife/current roommate/current landlord . . . christ, do you make it a point to prove to everyone you meet just how batshit crazy you are?

Does the Christian high school that you keep score at for baseball know about your criminal history against women and your habit of telling people to go "finger fvck" themselves?

To work at any Charlotte-Mecklenburg HS...everyone has to pass an extensive background check. I coached baseball at East Meck HS [3 years] prior to be ASKED to coach at a Charlotte private school. I PASSED with flying colors== dip shit! Due to my ailing back, I informed the private school I could no longer serve on the baseball staff last Spring......they did not want to lose my positive influence to help "coach up players" and help them grow as Christian men! Therefore, I am now paid as their Sports Information Director for Baseball (created a first ever position for ME). My JRN degree from Marshall is paying off......I am well respected by the players (past & present) and the parents like me very much too. In fact, guys that have done well in baseball & football contact me when they return to campus! My son will contact me [after reading this] and ...."Dad, this is so stupid to battle with an stupid idiot!"

I am well respected by all at the private school.... More than will ever be said about you===Ryne Koope....I have read the comments from BC (Florida)......you are "tainted" and "cause trouble wherever you go"---- the reason no one will hire your tainted self! BTW, Coach Wags & I discussed you this weekend...he is laughing his head off about your lies!

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL COMMENT TO YOUR LIES...and bullcrap. Let others on here battle & make FUN of you.....

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

To work at any Charlotte-Mecklenburg HS...everyone has to pass an extensive background check. I coached baseball at East Meck HS [3 years] prior to be ASKED to coach at a Charlotte private school. I PASSED with flying colors== dip shit!

You didn't coach baseball. You kept score and were asked to do it in the stands instead of inside the dugout.

Did you lie on your "extensive background check" like you did on here about your arrest? Did you admit to being arrested and having to appear in court for "yelling at your wife"? Perhaps, we should get a FOI request to pull your application as "volunteer scorekeeper" to see if you broke any laws by lying about your arrest AND conviction for assault on a woman.

.they did not want to lose my positive influence to help "coach up players" and help them grow as Christian men!

Does "Christian men" include beating your wife, being a part of a scam that was shut down after lawsuits by multiple state attorney generals, threatening to be violent towards individuals on a sports message board, threatening to get your son and son-in-law to be violent towards others, and telling people to go "finger fvck" themselves?

T

I am well respected by the players (past & present) and the parents like me very much too.

Sure they do. That's one of your mental issues, Gary'S weeney. You think everyone knows you, likes you, and gives a shit about you. It's like the guy who came on here and posted about how much of an idiot you were at some Marshall event where you were running around interrupting conversations of others to introduce people like you were some big deal.

My son will contact me [after reading this] and ...."Dad, this is so stupid to battle with an stupid . . .

Oh, yet another conversation you're having about this board with somebody?

.I have read the comments from BC (Florida)......you are "tainted" and "cause trouble wherever you go"----

Oh, really? Where exactly did you "read" those comments, liar? Let me guess: you read them at the same place where you claim you were in court for just yelling at your wife, right?

BTW, Coach Wags & I discussed you this weekend...he is laughing his head off about your lies!

Oh, yet another conversation you're having about this board with somebody?
And yet another one of your lies.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL COMMENT TO YOUR LIES...and bullcrap. Let others on here battle & make FUN of you.....

This is only the 18th time you have made that promise over the last six years, wife beater.

Want to know the good thing about your wife divorcing you? Now, when you beat her, you can't accurately be called "wife beater."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT