ADVERTISEMENT

NHR: WVU Programs Being Massacred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. Is it a trap?
Its A Trap GIF by Star Wars

It’s wu
I think so. rifle always tries to take advantage of our WV education, despite him growing up in Appalachia himself.
Marshall and West Virginia helped raise Rife up to where he is today. Now, he has no use for us. Just like Michael Oher and the Tuohy family. This hurts.

The next time a poor little orphan boy from the New York mountains wants an education in West Virginia, we should all remember this

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
I think so. rifle always tries to take advantage of our WV education, despite him growing up in Appalachia himself.
He sure did.
It’s wu

Marshall and West Virginia helped raise Rife up to where he is today. Now, he has no use for us. Just like Michael Oher and the Tuohy family. This hurts.

The next time a poor little orphan boy from the New York mountains wants an education in West Virginia, we should all remember this
Since the moderators have allowed you deplorables to turn this into a political board, you folks should find somebody in your holler who has an antenna and tune in:

"A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey,"

It’s wu

Without Marshall he couldn't have hypothetically hit .220 in Major League Baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT