ADVERTISEMENT

NHR....

So should we add this to the 476 other lies that Arseco spewed during the "great realignment" ? Of which, exactly zero actually happened. My favorites were "we are going to keep our slot in the BcS" , "we are going to get San Diego State", and, the greatest of all "we are going to get Boise".

WSU seems like a fine school. Wichita seems like a fine town. Too nice to fall in with that snake oil salesman. They would be the only THE AMERICAN!!!!!!! member that actually wants to be in that league.

What this tells me is that Arseco is looking to replace whoever gets selected to join the Little 8, my guess would be UConn.

I started to post this last week as rumors were growing stronger that Wichita State was looking to move to the AAC for basketball. Shocker fans and administrators continue to complaints about being seeded No. 10 in this year's NCAA tourney. Adding Wichita State would even the number of basketball schools in the AAC to 10. Currently, Navy does not compete in basketball and Wichita State has no plans of competing in the AAC in football.

On the flip side, UConn is privately talking to the Big East about moving its basketball program back to that league. UConn's dilemma is what to do with its football program that, basically, has never been worth a damn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT