ADVERTISEMENT

NIL

Jan 1, 2018
Does a list exist that shows all collegiate athletes receiving NIL deals? I’ve seen the top 100 but nothing more. You’d think since players are getting paid, especially donations such as “thunder trust” from ordinary people we would be able to see where/who is receiving the funds..right? I was also attempting to see where we stacked up compared to other SBC teams and all I could find was James Madison and Appalachian State ranked the top. I’d figure we’d be pretty far down this list but was just curious! Thanks

Reactions: Catfanatic1979v1
It’s currently not public information. There is an ongoing lawsuit in Utah trying to make state schools and related organizations publicly release that info.

On a related note, Utah has given every football player on scholarship a lease on a 2024 Ram 1500 Big Horn truck. They’ve given every member of men’s and women’s basketball and gymnastics either a free lease on a 2024 Ram 1500 Big Horn truck or a 2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

That’s a lot of the same vehicle in the same parking lot. Can you imagine a football player trying to find his truck after practice?

It’s currently not public information. There is an ongoing lawsuit in Utah trying to make state schools and related organizations publicly release that info.

On a related note, Utah has given every football player on scholarship a lease on a 2024 Ram 1500 Big Horn truck. They’ve given every member of men’s and women’s basketball and gymnastics either a free lease on a 2024 Ram 1500 Big Horn truck or a 2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

That’s a lot of the same vehicle in the same parking lot. Can you imagine a football player trying to find his truck after practice?
With these high gasoline prices since early 2021, I'm not sure how any of them could afford to fill up the tanks. Hopefully, the athletic facilities aren't too far from the dorms and apartments.

With these high gasoline prices since early 2021, .

Interesting choice of timeframe.

2021 fuel prices were only slightly higher than 2018's prices. Can you elaborate on why you decided to go with early 2021 as your starting point?

Reactions: Herdfan1986
Interesting choice of timeframe.

2021 fuel prices were only slightly higher than 2018's prices. Can you elaborate on why you decided to go with early 2021 as your starting point?
It's the photographic memories high IQ guys like you and I possess. My memory is so good, i can even pinpoint the gasoline prices increasing somewhere between that last week of January 2021, and the first week of February 2021.

It's the photographic memories high IQ guys like you and I possess. My memory is so good, i can even pinpoint the gasoline prices increasing somewhere between that last week of January 2021, and the first week of February 2021.
Good point.

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT