ADVERTISEMENT

No Idea What Democrats are Talking About

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
I have no idea what Dems are talking about when they claim that the Republican Party is the home of racism.

It's not like one of their speakers a couple of nights ago is a black stripper/sex worker who claims she isn't black.
It's not like one of their speakers tonight, Hulk Hogan, is recorded using the N-word and ranting against how his daughter is dating a black guy.
It's not like the performer/speaker tonight, Kid Rock, performs with confederate flags and was recently recorded using the N-world multiple times during an interview.
it's not like trump doesn't have his own strong history of racism.

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. This is a convention for one of the two biggest political parties in the U.S., and you fvcking deplorables are trotting out blatantly racist dirtballs to address your audience. And you deplorables don't give a shit, because it encompasses and represents so many of you.

I have no idea what Dems are talking about when they claim that the Republican Party is the home of racism.

It's not like one of their speakers a couple of nights ago is a black stripper/sex worker who claims she isn't black.
It's not like one of their speakers tonight, Hulk Hogan, is recorded using the N-word and ranting against how his daughter is dating a black guy.
It's not like the performer/speaker tonight, Kid Rock, performs with confederate flags and was recently recorded using the N-world multiple times during an interview.

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. This is a convention for one of the two biggest political parties in the U.S., and you fvcking deplorables are trotting out blatantly racist dirtballs to address your audience. And you deplorables don't give a shit, because it encompasses and represents so many of you.
Sleepy Good Morning GIF by Hello All

Reactions: 30CAT
Did you see the black preacher from Detroit? Very inspirational.
Was he the guy who didn't know what convictions were called? He said something along the lines of trump having had 34 felony "accounts" (or something as equally stupid, and no, he didn't say "counts"). Yeah, very inspirational for a 4th grader who wants to maximize their education at the 7th grade level.

You shouldn't. We know history shows that the Democrat Party, The Party of Hate, is the home of racism. Duh.

iu

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT