ADVERTISEMENT

No Thread That Hunter Biden Pleads Guilty?

Dec 12, 2023
I am surprised not to see a thread on Hunter pleading guilty on his tax evasion case. I thought the Republican House lead committee was just trying to score political points, but they were proven correct about Hunter's dealings. I bet Joe will lay low until after the election and then commute his sentence or he will need to send bars of soap for Hunter prison showers.

One has to wonder if the allegations that Joe was taking a cut on the bribes is also true?

I am surprised not to see a thread on Hunter pleading guilty on his tax evasion case. I thought the Republican House lead committee was just trying to score political points, but they were proven correct about Hunter's dealings. I bet Joe will lay low until after the election and then commute his sentence or he will need to send bars of soap for Hunter prison showers.

One has to wonder if the allegations that Joe was taking a cut on the bribes is also true?
Of course Mush was involved. How do you think Dems got him not to run?

More democrat corruption.

How stupid does one have to be to support today's left? The libs I mean when did liberalism become fascist (jail opponents and supporters, totalitarian (mandates) and for censorship?

There's no question he was. Biden is as corrupt of a shit bag politician as any other in DC.

I wasn't a fan of Republicans going after Hunter other than to get to Joe. But there are people in DC who are untouchable and unfortunately that low life scumbag is one of them.

Mush will absolutely pardon him and without any risks because he's not running again.

As bad as it may sound, if I were in Pedo-Joe's shoes and my son was sent to prison for the same reasons Coker is going, I would definitely pardon him. No question about it. I wouldn't fault Pedo-Joe for doing it either.

I think most fathers would too.
I agree, I have a son. I feel sorry for Joe about Hunter; who has to be a major disappointment to him. Hunter lost his commission in the Navy due to his drug problems. All of the pictures that Hunter had on his computer (remember the 51 former intelligence officers said was Russian disinformation, RIGHT) would embarrass anyone with even low or no morals. When they found cocaine in the White House recently, you know it had to belong to Hunter. Some people never get straight and will always fight their demons.

I think I heard Trump say he would pardon Hunter on the gun charges if he is elected in a interview video. I would think Trump would also pardon Hunter on the tax evasion convictions. I think that may be the reason why Hunter pleaded guilty, he knows that Trump if elected will pardon or commute his sentence. As bad as Trump is and has been treated, I think he understands being a father.

Last edited:
I agree, I have a son. I feel sorry for Joe about Hunter; who has to be a major disappointment to him. Hunter lost his commission in the Navy due to his drug problems. All of the pictures that Hunter had on his computer (remember the 51 former intelligence officers said was Russian disinformation, RIGHT) would embarrass anyone with even low or no morals. When they found cocaine in the White House recently, you know it had to belong to Hunter. Some people never get straight and will always fight their demons.

I think I heard Trump say he would pardon Hunter on the gun charges if he is elected in a interview video. I would think Trump would also pardon Hunter on the tax evasion convictions. I think that may be the reason why Hunter pleaded guilty, he knows that Trump if elected will pardon or commute his sentence. As bad as Trump is and has been treated, I think he understands being a father.

Agree 👍

Good post

Reactions: Rye_uns_bald_spot
  • Angry
Not stupid at all. It takes stupidity, beyond one's imagination, to support today's left.
Moron, I just proved to you that everything the useless poster is complaining about is all stuff that trump either did or has supported. Instead of defending that, you brought nothing to the table with your post.

• Angry
I feel sorry for Joe about Hunter;
Joe treated his own children terribly. Molested one and ignored another. We will never really know about Beau, since he died in Iraq. Highly likely Mush was molesting Jill during her early teens while she was the family babysitter. No wonder she was willing to roll his brain dead carcass out for a payback/off.

Moron, I just proved to you that everything the useless poster is complaining about is all stuff that trump either did or has supported. Instead of defending that, you brought nothing to the table with your post.
Did Trump jail a political opponent? Nope

Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT