ADVERTISEMENT

Nope

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Just because you put it in quotes now doesn’t make it cutesy, romantic, or fun. It was tacky the first time you did it, and it’s been tacky each of the other 48 times you’ve done it on Facebook.

And for the record, the one in the back row, far left has been put in my farm system. She has potential and could develop into a starter in the rotation:

Just because you put it in quotes now doesn’t make it cutesy, romantic, or fun. It was tacky the first time you did it, and it’s been tacky each of the other 48 times you’ve done it on Facebook.

And for the record, the one in the back row, far left has been put in my farm system. She has potential and could develop into a starter in the rotation:

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
You think Brad goes to the neighborhood pools or he has his own private pool?
Not his own pool in Huntington. At at least one other property his wife girlfriend has boasted about, he also doesn't have his own pool. The house he lives in in Huntington doesn't have a pool. Hell, that neighborhood doesn't have a pool, let alone seven resort style pools. I guess that means he isn't rich. His next door neighbor's house is worth $200k. The cheapest neighbor of mine - not next door, just in general - is getting at least $725k for their house.

Regardless, I didn't realize "rich" meant having a net worth of $700 million.

You lifelong west virginia educated morons need to pose better questions for your arguments.

Not his own pool in Huntington. At at least one other property his wife girlfriend has boasted about, he also doesn't have his own pool. The house he lives in in Huntington doesn't have a pool. Hell, that neighborhood doesn't have a pool, let alone seven resort style pools. I guess that means he isn't rich. His next door neighbor's house is worth $200k. The cheapest neighbor of mine - not next door, just in general - is getting at least $725k for their house.

You lifelong west virginia educated morons need to pose better questions for your arguments.
How obsessed does a person have to be to look at the neighbors house value? I mean, it’s no $100,000 condo now. 😂

his neighbors in htgn on 13th Ave according to zillow are 900K, 700K and 900k respectively. Appears the taxpayer Marshall home 1.4mil.

his two additional personal homes, not paid for by taxpayers, have pools...each worth several million.

his neighbors in htgn on 13th Ave according to zillow are 900K, 700K and 900k respectively. Appears the taxpayer Marshall home 1.4mil.

his two additional personal homes, not paid for by taxpayers, have pools...each worth several million.
His closest neighbor directly behind him. $200k. Huntington slums.

What's the story behind you and Brad Smith? I would swear you're a jilted lover.

What's the story behind you and Brad Smith? I would swear you're a jilted lover.
He wants to be a successful MU grad like Brad, but he has nothing but silly boasts to offer. He's pathetic.

There's got to be a story.

I sense a Clark/Reese kind of story.
He always has some BS novel of a story. He seems to have tons of time on his hands despite his lavish lifestyle. After all he is rich and uses Uber eats and finances his automobiles

His neighbor to the west purchased his home in 2009 for $580,000. His neighbor to the east purchased their house in 2023 for $875,000. In other words, his neighbor’s houses are both worth more than $850,000 in 2024.

Those houses, located in a similar neighborhood in California are at least $5,000,000 houses. The house he lives in for free is 6,100 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 4 baths. Detached 4 car garage with an apartment for staff above.

Where are you getting $200,000?

His neighbor to the west purchased his home in 2009 for $580,000. His neighbor to the east purchased their house in 2023 for $875,000. In other words, his neighbor’s houses are both worth more than $850,000 in 2024.
You conveniently skipped his neighbor to the north. The white fence on the left is the back of the MU property. The property right next to it, on the right, is $200k. And there is nothing wrong with that house nor a $200k property (unless you're Middle Class Murox in his $300k house). It's just that the piece of shit for a human started listing the prices of his neighbors while skipping over the one whose property line is right next to it:

Those houses, located in a similar neighborhood in California are at least $5,000,000 houses. .

No. Those houses in an Orange County neighborhood similar to that neighborhood wouldn't get nearly that much, because that neighborhood (as I just showed in the picture above) is a below average OC neighborhood. Ain't nobody buying a 100+ year old property in a neighborhood with that around anything close to $5 million.

The house he lives in for free is 6,100 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 4 baths. Detached 4 car garage with an apartment for staff above.

No, his family has the second floor of that house. The first level is for Marshall events, organizations to have their meetings, and official functions. The second floor is for the family. The upper level is for the help.

He seems to have tons of time on his hands despite his lavish lifestyle.
Uhh, moron. That is what wealth does for you. It gives you freedom to do what you want, when you want, without concerns of other priorities. The fact that you said I have plenty of time further proves my claims, and the fact that you don't understand that is what wealth does for you shows just how low your life has been, peasant.

and finances his automobiles
Anybody who can get financing for 1.9% and make interest ranging from 2.5X - 4X more than that is a fool not to do it.

You conveniently skipped his neighbor to the north. The white fence on the left is the back of the MU property. The property right next to it, on the right, is $200k. And there is nothing wrong with that house nor a $200k property (unless you're Middle Class Murox in his $300k house). It's just that the piece of shit for a human started listing the prices of his neighbors while skipping over the one whose property line is right next to it:

No. Those houses in an Orange County neighborhood similar to that neighborhood wouldn't get nearly that much, because that neighborhood (as I just showed in the picture above) is a below average OC neighborhood. Ain't nobody buying a 100+ year old property in a neighborhood with that around anything close to $5 million.

No, his family has the second floor of that house. The first level is for Marshall events, organizations to have their meetings, and official functions. The second floor is for the family. The upper level is for the help.

Uhh, moron. That is what wealth does for you. It gives you freedom to do what you want, when you want, without concerns of other priorities. The fact that you said I have plenty of time further proves my claims, and the fact that you don't understand that is what wealth does for you shows just how low your life has been, peasant.

Anybody who can get financing for 1.9% and make interest ranging from 2.5X - 4X more than that is a fool not to do it.
You are the gift that keeps giving. I'm wealthy I pop by here when bored. You? The benefit of being wealthy is being able to come to a message board and convince strangers that you are wealthy. And write novels seeking attention? 😳😆

And you, the super wealthy dude with sophisticated financial skills and knowledge, explaining how you passed on cash back offer to take the low interest rate, while earning more in a savings account? Priceless. You are a fool.

You are the gift that keeps giving. I'm wealthy I pop by here when bored. You? The benefit of being wealthy is being able to come to a message board and convince strangers that you are wealthy. And write novels seeking attention? 😳😆
You're wealthy? HAHAHHA! This is almost as good as you trying to match my Ambassador status and then being exposed for not knowing what Ambassadors do for members.

And you, the super wealthy dude with sophisticated financial skills and knowledge, explaining how you passed on cash back offer to take the low interest rate, while earning more in a savings account? Priceless. You are a fool.
I didn't claim "super wealthy." To me, "super wealthy" is an additional digit. I am just wealthy.

The guy who claims to be wealthy still can't read. It wasn't a "cash back offer." They are points that have the best redemption value for travel. Yes, getting 5.25% - 8% interest is far, far better than any type of redemption credit cards provide. You wouldn't know, because again, you're far below me. It's the same reason why I put down payments very low on my last two property purchases, because I knew the interest from savings/investing was going to, pretty soon, be significantly more than the mortgage APR. I just didn't expect it to persist for this long, but I'm not complaining . . . only people with no income like you are.

• Haha
The property right next to it, on the right, is $200k.
yes. It was the guest house/ apartment of the 900K property, turned single family property. Why would you have intentionally overlooked the properties (neighbors) on 13th ave in your original post? You're trying too hard. Get some help.

You're wealthy? HAHAHHA! This is almost as good as you trying to match my Ambassador status and then being exposed for not knowing what Ambassadors do for members.

I didn't claim "super wealthy." To me, "super wealthy" is an additional digit. I am just wealthy.

The guy who claims to be wealthy still can't read. It wasn't a "cash back offer." They are points that have the best redemption value for travel. Yes, getting 5.25% - 8% interest is far, far better than any type of redemption credit cards provide. You wouldn't know, because again, you're far below me. It's the same reason why I put down payments very low on my last two property purchases, because I knew the interest from savings/investing was going to, pretty soon, be significantly more than the mortgage APR. I just didn't expect it to persist for this long, but I'm not complaining . . . only people with no income like you are.
😆 you should become a financial advisor. Very sophisticated high finance you are explaining.

When I was at Marshall, Stewart Smith was the President and he lived in a house next to the campus. He could often be seen walking his dog around the area in the evenings.

When Marshall expanded, I believe that house was torn down and the Ritter Park property was acquired. I don’t believe that house was built new so the structure is getting pretty old (like me). I imagine the location is more desirable than the building even though I’m sure there have been renovations over the years.

Everyone on Herd Nation is rich if only because of the wonderful posters who post here.

That was difficult to type keeping a straight face.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Everyone would think I was a poor hillbilly.
Several people in my area fit that description. Live in a simple house, drive an inexpensive vehicle, dress mostly in work clothes, but they own coal operations that make them very wealthy.

Rifle, give your opinion of this 100 year old Orange County property with its horrible unrenovated Kitchen and baths, sitting on the same size lot.
It looks like it hasn't been renovated since the last time you were able to do basic math. It's not 100 years old. Math is hard!

Even worse that isn't in Orange County like you claimed. I have never heard of San Marino, so I looked it up. It is a city of 12k people in Los Angeles County. Geography is even harder than math!

How many times can you fail in one attempt?

Why would you have intentionally overlooked the properties (neighbors) on 13th ave in your original post? You're trying too hard. Get some help.
Piece of shit human, let me dumb this down for you: I wasn't the one who brought up the neighborhood. That was another poster. Trying to compare neighborhoods when that house's next door neighbor to the north is valued at $200k is a lost cause for your side. I wasn't the one who brought up neighborhood, but since it was mentioned, I made sure to show that my neighborhood is far more affluent than the neighborhood where that house is.

yes. It was the guest house/ apartment of the 900K property, turned single family property.

This house, below, was a guest house/apartment? No, it wasn't, liar. This is the house directly to the north - the next door neighbor that is valued at $200k:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT