ADVERTISEMENT

Nope

I am partial to the Winnebago Travato. I know nothing about them but I see them and think I'd look great driving one.

Rifle, give your opinion of this 100 year old Orange County property with its horrible unrenovated Kitchen and baths, sitting on the same size lot.
I am surprised it is not going for more than that. My aunt and uncle's (now deceased) sub 1,700 sq ft home recently sold for $1.2m, they paid something like $16k for it.

Piece of shit human, let me dumb this down for you: I wasn't the one who brought up the neighborhood. That was another poster. Trying to compare neighborhoods when that house's next door neighbor to the north is valued at $200k is a lost cause for your side. I wasn't the one who brought up neighborhood, but since it was mentioned, I made sure to show that my neighborhood is far more affluent than the neighborhood where that house is.

This house, below, was a guest house/apartment? No, it wasn't, liar. This is the house directly to the north - the next door neighbor that is valued at $200k:

Actually your Post #9 was the first post in this thread starting to compare prices of homes in neighborhoods liar. Let me dumb this down for you. You're an obsessed weirdo.

I wasn't referring to the house directly "to the north" moron. I was referring to your other comment:
"The property right next to it, on the right, is $200k."

Yes, it was a guest house prior to being converted to a single residence. Nice try liar.

Reactions: 19MU88
Just wondering how many of you guys and gals are getting filthy rich or richer from this Biden stock market?
None of us. The inflation is offsetting any gains.

I saw an economist who basically said the USA has been in a depression by technical definition for 25 to 30 years. When you look at our economic growth we have been basically little to stagnant growth over that period. We are not growing in terms of economic and GDP even now. you will have spikes but for about 2.5 to 3 decades we are stagnant as a country.

Our debt to economic output ratio is about 130% now , thanks to both parties. that is a tipping point of heading towards collapse. It is the highest, maybe slightly higher than WW2's ending. Difference is we were big man standing after WW2 and grew for 30 to 40 years. It 1980 it was 30%. Now 130%.

People better stop worrying about global warming because our debt is our biggest threat. Our kids and grandchildren are fooked.

Actually your Post #9 was the first post in this thread starting to compare prices of homes in neighborhoods liar. Let me dumb this down for you.
No, moron. Post #8 in this thread was the one that introduced comparing neighborhoods. His claim was that if somebody doesn't have a pool, it means they aren't wealthy, thus they have to use neighborhood pools. Of course, that makes no sense considering the residence Bradley stays in the most doesn't have a pool, which leads us to comparing the neighborhoods and the pools in them.

I wasn't referring to the house directly "to the north" moron. I was referring to your other comment:
"The property right next to it, on the right, is $200k."
So now you're resorting to lying.

Banker asked me what neighbor of his was at $200k. I responded with:

You conveniently skipped his neighbor to the north. The white fence on the left is the back of the MU property. The property right next to it, on the right, is $200k.

So not only did I state "to the north," but I also described it in relation to the fence in the picture, which I also posted for morons like you who struggle with basic reading comprehension. Anybody with even a remedial ability to comprehend what they read would be aware of the house, since I even posted a picture of it. But then you misunderstood something that was very easy to understand. So what did you do?

You doubled-down on your stupidity by taking only a small excerpt of my comment, discarding the rest, and being wrong even more.

Again, moron, we are talking about the property that I posted a picture of; the property directly to the north as I explained; the property closest to and on the other side of the white fence as I explained. How could you fvck it up that bad that many times?

I am not sure who is the richest guy on this forum is. I have a ranking in my head. But, I am not going to publish it.

I am not sure who is the richest guy on this forum is. I have a ranking in my head. But, I am not going to publish it.
Hint: the guys who are working all day are not anywhere near the top. The guys employed are usually not anywhere near the top.

That's a relief. I'm definitely not one of those guys working all day. What's the net worth requirement to wealthy? And is it the same in CA as WV or do we adjust for cost of living?

Gee wiz I might just make the cut!

Reactions: 30CAT
No, moron. Post #8 in this thread was the one that introduced comparing neighborhoods. His claim was that if somebody doesn't have a pool, it means they aren't wealthy, thus they have to use neighborhood pools. Of course, that makes no sense considering the residence Bradley stays in the most doesn't have a pool, which leads us to comparing the neighborhoods and the pools in them.

So now you're resorting to lying.

Banker asked me what neighbor of his was at $200k. I responded with:

So not only did I state "to the north," but I also described it in relation to the fence in the picture, which I also posted for morons like you who struggle with basic reading comprehension. Anybody with even a remedial ability to comprehend what they read would be aware of the house, since I even posted a picture of it. But then you misunderstood something that was very easy to understand. So what did you do?

You doubled-down on your stupidity by taking only a small excerpt of my comment, discarding the rest, and being wrong even more.

Again, moron, we are talking about the property that I posted a picture of; the property directly to the north as I explained; the property closest to and on the other side of the white fence as I explained. How could you fvck it up that bad that many times?
Try again moron. A pool isn't comparing a "neighborhood". You started the comparison of prices of homes and neighborhoods. Nobody gave a damn about prices of homes until you started rambling. You're just not good at this.

Why do you have to lie?? The picture of the house you posted IS NOT TO THE RIGHT of Brad's house. It's behind it across the alley. The property to the right of the house is also 200K and is the former guest house of that 900k home. Learn to work a map.

I see a day not far away when most of us will have to do the “walk of shame” on our way to exile on the poor board.

Hint: the guys who are working all day are not anywhere near the top. The guys employed are usually not anywhere near the top.
I know single guys that do what they want. They have time and don't need a lot of money. Doesn't mean they are rich or wealthy.

It looks like it hasn't been renovated since the last time you were able to do basic math. It's not 100 years old. Math is hard!

Even worse that isn't in Orange County like you claimed. I have never heard of San Marino, so I looked it up. It is a city of 12k people in Los Angeles County. Geography is even harder than math!

How many times can you fail in one attempt?
I’m sorry, the house is 98 years old, not 100, in a worse area than Orange County (where there are only 5 homes currently listed that are over 75 years old). So it was the closest available comparable property.

It’s listed at (almost) $4,000,000, is smaller, not nearly as nice, and in a location that is Inferior to one located across the street from a nice park. In other words, given condition and size, a $5,000,000 listing price for the MU President’s house would be reasonable in that location.

You one of those people that really believes Trump’s house is worth only $18MM?

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
Why do you have to lie?? The picture of the house you posted IS NOT TO THE RIGHT of Brad's house. It's behind it across the alley. The property to the right of the house is also 200K and is the former guest house of that 900k home. Learn to work a map.

Now, go back and read what you quoted of mine, except this time, don't take it out of context and use the entire quote. As you can see, "to the right of it" was referring to the house to the right of the fence in the picture.

Again, either you read at a third-grade level or you are blatantly lying to cover up another colossal fvck-up by you. Here, I'll even put my entire quote to dumb it down for you:

You conveniently skipped his neighbor to the north. The white fence on the left is the back of the MU property. The property right next to it, on the right, is $200k.
As I said, the property to the north . . . more, I referenced the white fence, showed a picture of it, and said the property right next to it on the right (since both the fence and that property are shown in the picture). What would be the fvcking point of referencing the fence and showing the picture of it if I wasn't referring to the right of it?

Again, you're either a blatant liar or can't read. We already proved the liar part months ago when you got caught.

I know single guys that do what they want. They have time and don't need a lot of money. Doesn't mean they are rich or wealthy.
Where did I say otherwise? My god, you deplorables struggle so much with basic reading comprehension.

I didn't say that people who don't do anything all day are all wealthy. What would that say about those on welfare who don't work nor have any responsibilities all day? What I said was that the wealthiest people on this board aren't 1) spending most of their day working 2) employed by others.

And I stand by that. The wealthiest (that's me!) have the majority of their money being made by others for them, have made enough already that they live off of it and don't have to work, and/or have their own businesses so they aren't employed by others.

I’m sorry, the house is 98 years old, not 100,
So you either lied or were wrong. Got it.

in a worse area than Orange County
So you either lied or were wrong. Got it.

(where there are only 5 homes currently listed that are over 75 years old). So it was the closest available comparable property.
Not well-versed in real estate, huh?

The most important thing is location. Then, size and quality of the house. Age is far down the list from those.

But you absolutely stole location out of the location out of the equation by lying and claiming one thing but actually posting another. Huntington, no matter where you are, won't compare, but you at least need to stick within what you claimed: Orange County. In Huntington, you're stuck in a bad school district, in a bad and small city, with no views.

So I will show you some Orange County properties that are similar to size, in a gated community with extremely wealthy neighbors, with similar size and that are newer;

Here ya' go: Gated community, gated property, in a community with very wealthy members (Linda Blair, numerous CEOs, a race team CEO whose house I just toured when I was looking at buying again, Rod Carew, Michael Chang, etc.).

From my two upstairs bedrooms, I can see this community just on the other side of wildlife refuge.

This house is 1700 square feet bigger, has 3 more bedroom and 2.5 more bathrooms, has a pool/hot tub, isn't share with random meetings, is far newer, far nicer on the inside, has no neighbors in the front nor back, and has been listed for $5 million for three years and hasn't sold . . .

Yet you think the MU house is anywhere close to $5 million in Orange County.

Here is one very close in size (5700 square feet). Again, same really nice gated community. Far newer. Nicer on the inside. Not shared with meeting groups. Pool/hot tub. $3.7 million.

I can play this game all day and give you examples all day. That house is not $5 million in Orange County unless you're sitting on an ocean view in Laguna Beach, are in Newport/Corona del Mar, or have $1.5 million in cash stashed inside of it.

• Haha
Is it just me or Is baldy really trying way too hard?

I guess I understand, he's a kid from Appalachia in nowhere NY and didn't grow up with much. We know this because of his mommies maxima. Now he has some moderate success, got a home with a big mortgage so he runs to a message board to boast of his new found wealth. It's pathetic but it understandable.

This house, below, was a guest house/apartment? No, it wasn't, liar. This is the house directly to the north - the next door neighbor that is valued at $200k:
Your pic wasn't the house I was referring to in my original comment. This is the next-door neighbor I was referring to: (also ~200k)

57a21854540c89f762aa4ef72e5d9804-cc_ft_768.webp

And yes, this neighbor (beside Brad's/MU property) was a guest house to the one below, and sits on the back of the property:

7c0a10fc4b720b9c7c5fec137cb73a45-cc_ft_768.webp

Your pic wasn't the house I was referring to in my original comment. This is the next-door neighbor I was referring to: (also ~200k)
So reading and pictures were hard for you. Got it.

in nowhere NY
Nowhere? The Finger Lakes area, to those who are cultured, is a very nice area. It's why so many wealthy are buying vacation properties there. It's why, at one point while growing up, it had the highest PhDs per capita in the country. It's everything completely opposite of your miserable childhood.

We know this because of his mommies maxima.
She drives a 2023 (I think) Mercedes E 350. She was able to retire at 55, didn't have to work summers, and makes $5600 per month after taxes for the rest of her life. That's a pretty nice gig. That's essentially like having a $90k salary as a west virginian without factoring in any savings/investments every year for the rest of her life without working. And that amount is going up this year, again, thanks to inflation trigger increases. It's a hell of a deal.

Now he has some moderate success,
Moderate? We've been over this. My company - just one of them - sold for a little over $300 million. I had equity as a partner. . . not much, but do the math and see what just 1% gets you, moron. Now, add that on top of how much I already had: Want to know how much money I earned from paychecks from 2012 - 2018? Guess how much I earned in paychecks for those seven years. Really, take a guess of how much I earned from paychecks during that seven year period.

Moderate? I haven't had to work again for the rest of my life since 2012 and could still afford a better lifestyle than you.

got a home with a big mortgage

A big mortgage? Probably to you, but then again, anything over $14 is big to you. When you can get a sub 3% mortgage rate, it's absurd to put more than you're asked to for a down payment (at least at this level when it easily overrides mortgage insurance cost). And this isn't the only mortgage that I have. I have another one with about $150k left on it, which I am in no rush of paying down. Then, of course, I have two properties with no mortgages, and I learned the hard way about paying those early. It would be nice to have that money, refinanced to a sub 3% in 2020-2022, and had all of that money making more money for me over the last couple of years even while making mortgage payments on them.

But again, you wouldn't understand that with your place in life.

his new found wealth.

New found? Again, answer how much I made from paychecks from 2012-2018, and then see just how much of it is "new found," moron.

Do you not notice that I am the only one who ever interacts with you and responds to you on here? Does that not give you a huge hint?

Nowhere? The Finger Lakes area, to those who are cultured, is a very nice area. It's why so many wealthy are buying vacation properties there. It's why, at one point while growing up, it had the highest PhDs per capita in the country. It's everything completely opposite of your miserable childhood.

She drives a 2023 (I think) Mercedes E 350. She was able to retire at 55, didn't have to work summers, and makes $5600 per month after taxes for the rest of her life. That's a pretty nice gig. That's essentially like having a $90k salary as a west virginian without factoring in any savings/investments every year for the rest of her life without working. And that amount is going up this year, again, thanks to inflation trigger increases. It's a hell of a deal.

Moderate? We've been over this. My company - just one of them - sold for a little over $300 million. I had equity as a partner. . . not much, but do the math and see what just 1% gets you, moron. Now, add that on top of how much I already had: Want to know how much money I earned from paychecks from 2012 - 2018? Guess how much I earned in paychecks for those seven years. Really, take a guess of how much I earned from paychecks during that seven year period.

Moderate? I haven't had to work again for the rest of my life since 2012 and could still afford a better lifestyle than you.

A big mortgage? Probably to you, but then again, anything over $14 is big to you. When you can get a sub 3% mortgage rate, it's absurd to put more than you're asked to for a down payment (at least at this level when it easily overrides mortgage insurance cost). And this isn't the only mortgage that I have. I have another one with about $150k left on it, which I am in no rush of paying down. Then, of course, I have two properties with no mortgages, and I learned the hard way about paying those early. It would be nice to have that money, refinanced to a sub 3% in 2020-2022, and had all of that money making more money for me over the last couple of years even while making mortgage payments on them.

New found? Again, answer how much I made from paychecks from 2012-2018, and then see just how much of it is "new found," moron.

Do you not notice that I am the only one who ever interacts with you and responds to you on here? Does that not give you a huge hint?

Do you really think people read your novels? Damn, you know how to rant.

I didn't read the novel but based on a quick skim, sounds like we are in same boat regarding not having to work. I just don't come boast to strangers which makes you look pathetic and frankly, not believable. I am sorry to hear you burdened with debt despite your "wealth".

I'm glad you still respond to me pulling your strings like a good puppet.

You are always good for a laugh baldy.

I didn't read the novel but based on a quick skim, sounds like we are in same boat regarding not having to work.
No, I am in a yacht-like cruise ship, while you're rowing yourself in a kayak, moron.

You're 15 years older than I am, don't have nearly the amount of equity I have in properties, don't have nearly the amount of money in savings/investment accounts, don't have ownership in a company nearly as successful as mine (different from the one that was acquired), etc.

There's nothing similar about our situations.

. I am sorry to hear you burdened with debt despite your "wealth".
"Burdened"? This just proves how little you have when you can't understand basic financial principles.

I'll bet Brad is on a message board somewhere right now convincing strangers of his wealth. 😂😂😂
He doesn't have the time to do that, because he's too busy constantly on Facebook. Since the last time I posted on Facebook, he has posted more than 100 times! How do his children not step in and tell him how much of a bad look is that their parents do?

And once again, I am the only one who responds to anything you post. Still not taking a hint?

If you have to tell people you are a moderator, you are not a moderator.
So, you are
not a Christian? you tell people about it.

The UPS driver wearing a uniform is not a UPS driver?

Or, the cop wearing a uniform?

I have met ultra wealthy people, some super wealthy, some really wealthy. Most people that are wealthy don't tell people they are wealthy.

Last edited:
You ever see raouls screen name? Clearly has a badge that reads moderator. herdman deserves a badge as well. Until he gets his just due, a signature alerting others is the work around. You should be thankful we have a moderator on this forum who isn't a grade A P*****.

So, you are
not a Christian? you tell people about it.

The UPS driver wearing a uniform is not a UPS driver?

Or, the cop wearing a uniform?

I have met ultra wealthy people, some super wealthy, some really wealthy. Most people that are wealthy don't tell people they are wealthy.

No, I am in a yacht-like cruise ship, while you're rowing yourself in a kayak, moron.

You're 15 years older than I am, don't have nearly the amount of equity I have in properties, don't have nearly the amount of money in savings/investment accounts, don't have ownership in a company nearly as successful as mine (different from the one that was acquired), etc.

"Burdened"? This just proves how little you have when you can't understand basic financial principles.

He doesn't have the time to do that, because he's too busy constantly on Facebook. Since the last time I posted on Facebook, he has posted more than 100 times! How do his children not step in and tell him how much of a bad look is that their parents do?

And once again, I am the only one who responds to anything you post. Still not taking a hint?
You do realize you know nothing about me? How stupid are you? You are trying way too hard and you look pathetic.

If you have to keep repeating the same thing over and over again, you have no argument.
I'm not providing an argument, I'm providing a FACT. As usual you don't recognize one. You Godless lying trumpchum sucking retard.

And since I've never seen a post from Brad on HN or PS, let's just pretend he posted something 2 days ago. Since then you have probably made 200, or more, posts on PS alone. Why don't you get a life? Your shtick is getting so old.

And since I've never seen a post from Brad on HN or PS, let's just pretend he posted something 2 days ago. Since then you have probably made 200, or more, posts on PS alone. Why don't you get a life? Your shtick is getting so old.
The sun is not even out yet today! How the hell is one of my shadows here?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT