ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina Still Overwhelmingly Racist

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
This is great timing considering how some of you recently protected North Carolina as not having racism anymore. A courthouse in the state that continued to elect Jesse Helms has a monument honoring faithful slaves. You can't make this shit up.

How does something like that stand over the last - oh, I don't know - 60 years?

This is great timing considering how some of you recently protected North Carolina as not having racism anymore. A courthouse in the state that continued to elect Jesse Helms has a monument honoring faithful slaves. You can't make this shit up.

How does something like that stand over the last - oh, I don't know - 60 years?

So is Pedo-Joe and his party and you back them, so what's your point?

Here’s JRB Ware and JH. #Friends
Joe_Biden_and_Jesse_Helms.jpg
So is Pedo-Joe and his party and you back them, so what's your point?

Reactions: 30CAT
“BUTTTTTT TRUMP!”

How come you deplorables can play that game after you cried about it for so many years?
Because Dems are hypocrites. You forget or maybe don't know; most of us grew up in WV when it was blue. We got tired of their bullshit.

Because Dems are hypocrites. You forget or maybe don't know; most of us grew up in WV when it was blue. We got tired of their bullshit.
Wait; You can do what you complained about for years but have the audacity to say the other side is hypocritical?

I wish Sisters were still here so he could explain how stupid your explanation is.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Wait; You can do what you complained about for years but have the audacity to say the other side is hypocritical?

I wish Sisters were still here so he could explain how stupid your explanation is.
Because you support a racist party while calling others racist. Hypocrites

Because you support a racist party while calling others racist. Hypocrites
Says the guy voting for his dude that breaks bread with an actual neo-Nazi. That votes for a party with members of Congress that speak at white supremacy cnferences. Jesus Christ, this shit is so rich....this is the hypocrisy. Trumpers= every single thing they accuse others of is a confession.

I have no beef with your past political affirmation, I was there too, but this party is being taken over by lunatics and you are too happy to stay on the ship with them.

Because they are hypocrites, like most Trump supporters.

I looked up this county and discovered it has lost 19% of its population since 2000. bUt eVeRyOnE iS mOViNg tO tHe sOuTh.

Have you seen today's stats?

Massive exodus from Blue states.

Says the guy voting for his dude that breaks bread with an actual neo-Nazi. That votes for a party with members of Congress that speak at white supremacy cnferences. Jesus Christ, this shit is so rich....this is the hypocrisy. Trumpers= every single thing they accuse others of is a confession.

I have no beef with your past political affirmation, I was there too, but this party is being taken over by lunatics and you are too happy to stay on the ship with them.
DC is broken and corrupt. There's no other choice that is better.

"Still Overwhelmingly Racist".... When the linked story admits the civil war monuments within NC have virtually all been removed. 1 county with 3300 residents and mostly swamp land. (10 mil statewide)

This is desperation. CTE is real.

Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT
Hahaaa. One county? Nc has 100 counties.
And as I noted in the other thread, no one is moving to the shithole parts.

You know what is funny? You'll brag that people are moving to the south in one thread, then in another you will bitch that they are changing the politics of the south, and then in another thread claim they are all conservative refugees.

You should try harder to reply with something related to what you quoted; I said THIS COUNTY is hemorrhaging population, moron. Maybe it's because the crackers there think Blacks should be subservient to whites, every decent person has gotten the fvck out, and no decent person would consider moving there.... but hey, the South rules!

You should try harder to reply with something related to what you quoted; I said THIS COUNTY is hemorrhaging population, moron. Maybe it's because the crackers there think Blacks should be subservient to whites, every decent person has gotten the fvck out, and no decent person would consider moving there.... but hey, the South rules!
^^^Race baiter at it again ^^^

Reactions: KyMUfan
No need for me to try harder. "This county" is in the middle of nowhere. Mostly water and govt land. Limited infrastructure and little to no industry. "Hemorrhaging population".... By your own numbers ~500 people since 2020..... Laughable. I bet those decent 500 didn't even know the county had a statue. Laughable.

No need for me to try harder. "This county" is in the middle of nowhere. Mostly water
Sounds like just the place for retirees to flock to. Cheap housing on the water. But them Yankee transplants would shit their pants seeing this monument...rightfully so.

The point is, URBAN southern areas attract people because the weather is nice and housing is cheaper than northern / California urban areas. But most of the south is still a backwards shithole (hell, really most of rural America, they've been fleeced by the rich and powerful, think they know they were, but then vote for the richest motherfvcker to ever be in power lol). Meanwhile, herdman and people like you are offended when the "refugees" come and don't vote ultra right wing....well, not everyone was raised with the mindset that the CSA was morally right and obedient slaves are good, good luck brainwashing them in adulthood.

Says the guy defending a monument to subservient slaves.

"Libertarian" always playing the race card. Meanwhile you are ok with an expanding welfare state that further entrenches government dependency which is a modern version of slavery...

But them Yankee transplants would shit their pants seeing this monument...rightfully so.

Wonder if this monument triggers delicate Yankees???

Washington-Monument-Washington-DC.jpg

Or this one???

Jefferson-Memorial-Washington-DC.jpg

but then vote for the richest motherfvcker to ever be in power lol)

This guy???

images

And as I noted in the other thread, no one is moving to the shithole parts.

You know what is funny? You'll brag that people are moving to the south in one thread, then in another you will bitch that they are changing the politics of the south, and then in another thread claim they are all conservative refugees.
The libs are ruining it
Atlanta. Charlotte on its way. Raleigh will be next. Virginia already an example.

But you can't deny the migration of people South.

Sounds like just the place for retirees to flock to. Cheap housing on the water. But them Yankee transplants would shit their pants seeing this monument...rightfully so.

The point is, URBAN southern areas attract people because the weather is nice and housing is cheaper than northern / California urban areas. But most of the south is still a backwards shithole (hell, really most of rural America, they've been fleeced by the rich and powerful, think they know they were, but then vote for the richest motherfvcker to ever be in power lol). Meanwhile, herdman and people like you are offended when the "refugees" come and don't vote ultra right wing....well, not everyone was raised with the mindset that the CSA was morally right and obedient slaves are good, good luck brainwashing them in adulthood.
Race card alert. Salvery? Really? We don't want our areas turning into New York or California.

Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT