ADVERTISEMENT

"Now comes the big one" - B. Brohm

Maybe we should start some rumors about Brohm being the prime candidate for one of the many open head coach positions to create a little distraction in BG..... :)

Reactions: ohio herd
.......I will say this: WKU's record this year vs teams with a pulse - 0-2. Marshall has a pulse. Do the math....

Well, yeah, but they could make the same claim about us, couldn't they? Does Purdue have a pulse? Does anyone else we beat have a pulse? Debatable.

We are both in the same situation. Win the division, play for the championship, get to a little better bowl. I look for a very tough game myself. Doughty vs The Herd D!

just checked on the turf @ their stadium. Installed in the spring of 2009, so unless they have recently replaced it, we're talking about 7 year old material. Could get a little slippery when wet...........

According to lore, and someone confirm this...

Back in the SoCo days, WKU purposely prevented Marshall from being able to park their bus near the stadium locker rooms, forcing the team to haul everything across the field to the visitor locker room.

I hope we beat their asses.

Back in the SoCo days, WKU purposely prevented Marshall from being able to park their bus near the stadium locker rooms, forcing the team to haul everything across the field to the visitor locker room.

WKU was never in the So Con with Marshall. You must be thinking about another school.

Maybe we should start some rumors about Brohm being the prime candidate for one of the many open head coach positions to create a little distraction in BG..... :)

We don't have to start that rumor… Its already out there that he could be in play for a bigger job after the year.

Especially considering that this is their best team in several years and it is senior-heavy.

I could be wrong here. First of all, I'm assuming by "SoCo" you mean the Southern Conference. But IIRC the only time we played WKU while we were in the SC was in 1996, and that game was played at the Joan. Don't recall the last time we played AT WKU before CDOA. So I think this bit of "lore" may be off.

Brohm is already being linked to the soon-to-be-vacant Virginia head coaching job!!

Close. It was not a SoCon school. It was Eastern Kentucky. Roy Kidd was the biggest asshole we ever played. One of our staff members threw away the key to the visiting locker room after that game (actually threw it off the bridge at Boonesboro) after we got the treatment we did that weekend.

.......I will say this: WKU's record this year vs teams with a pulse - 0-2. Marshall has a pulse. Do the math....
Nailed-It.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT