ADVERTISEMENT

Now this is good policy. It's a shame it had to come to making a law to accept a fact...

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
LINK: Arkansas Gov. Sanders mandates government use gender-specific terms

EXCERPT: "The science is clear and real; There are things only women can do, like perform the miracle of birth," Sanders wrote in the executive order shared first with Fox News Digital. "Government should reject language that ignores, undermines, and erases women; Government should celebrate gender distinctions between men and women – not erase them."

"I disagree. So does the alphabet." -
@extragreen

LINK: Arkansas Gov. Sanders mandates government use gender-specific terms

EXCERPT: "The science is clear and real; There are things only women can do, like perform the miracle of birth," Sanders wrote in the executive order shared first with Fox News Digital. "Government should reject language that ignores, undermines, and erases women; Government should celebrate gender distinctions between men and women – not erase them."

"I disagree. So does the alphabet." -
@extragreen
You're a lying idiot.

If I think that the phrase “birthing person” is stupid but I also think that passing a law that says “you must say pregnant WOMAN not pregnant PERSON” is also dumb then which side hates me more.

Reactions: WV-FAN
If I think that the phrase “birthing person” is stupid but I also think that passing a law that says “you must say pregnant WOMAN not pregnant PERSON” is also dumb then which side hates me more.

Woke trying to force me to go against science and our public schools teaching our children there are more than two genders, males using female restrooms, then yes. A law needs to be made. It's a scientific fact that we have two genders. Stop lying to and grooming our children.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT