ADVERTISEMENT

Oath Breakers, patriots, and sexual deviants

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Late start today, but popping the top on pint 3. Follow me for potential inspiring words later this afternoon/early evening.

I can also serve as an Alexa, if any of you have questions you need addressed.

I can also serve as an Alexa, if any of you have questions you need addressed.
OK, my neighbor has pounded four 8’ high posts in the ground to form a 10’ square. He then dug a shallow trench from post to post and strung patio lights around the the top of the square.

Is he making something or just trying to piss me off by making his property even uglier?

Reactions: thunderscope
I know I'm not getting any traction with this post, but quite frankly, I don't give a f***. Just finished #4, and grilled myself an Italian sausage. He tasted great. Made some plant sausages for the old lady, and now airing out the flattop. Who in their right mind can eat that stuff? Smells like friskies meat blend cat food.

OK, my neighbor has pounded four 8’ high posts in the ground to form a 10’ square. He then dug a shallow trench from post to post and strung patio lights around the the top of the square.

Is he making something or just trying to piss me off by making his property even uglier?
Sorry, we're having trouble connecting to the internet.

I found this information you may find helpful from another user. Your neighbor is building a small 10 foot square drinking area, complete with full surround latrine. Use caution when entering or departing the drinking area.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT