ADVERTISEMENT

ODU Advances

Congrats to ODU. They gutted it out w/not 1 but 2 straight nail biters (scores late from behind & won by 1), then outlasted WKU by six to earn their dance ticket.
+ we have scoreboard on them, so it’s good good!
Go Herd!!

Sam was right. ODU pulls a 14 seed......1 lower than we were assigned last year....

The best way to look at it is to understand that ODU, the regular season and conference champions of this league, 13-5, 26-8, is seeded 14th. With this weird play in system there are 6 16 seeds and 4 15s. So, in the opinion of the committee, the champions of the Big South, Patriot, Metro Atlantic, Southland, SWAC, Northeastern, Summit (upset conference champion with poor record), MEAC, Big Sky, and Missouri Valley (upset conference champion with mediocre record), are below this horrid conference. That is all. Ranked above it are champions of conferences such as the Atlantic Sun, America East, Sun Belt, CAA, Big West, Ohio Valley, and, most importantly for those who have been paying attention for a while, the MID-AMERICAN at a SIX seed.

That is what this league really is.

Demand better. Demand winning. Just OK is not OK.

"Which tournament is Marshall NOT playing in? Okay, that one."

-Shane Lyons

The guy is a jerk, and yes, that happened, but anybody who does not get that WVU would boatrace us by 60 has not been paying attention. WVU, the only "major" conference team in either of the pay-to-plays, should win that deal and get the "We Are #101" tee-shirt.

The CBI is the third level and the CTI the fourth. The quality of teams participating is quite evident.

geez...……….I think I jut need to cut one of those "good" gummy bears in half, eat it and transcend into a different state of mind....

geez...……….I think I jut need to cut one of those "good" gummy bears in half, eat it and transcend into a different state of mind....

I will eat the other half (gummy bear).
You know what that say about "buttholes"---everyone (Chris M included) has one (opinion).

HerdZilla22.....

getting ready "to trip-up" to Huntington to meet up with Rifle (Ryan) and watch JONNY Buckets wear the Crown!

I will be in the house as well...………...will look for you Sweeny...…….1st stop Stewarts for a couple of dogs w/mustard, onions and sauce....and a cold mug!! (I assume u will be somewhere in the vicinity of your cousin!)

5 schools from Virginia are in the Big Dance: UVA, VA Tech, VCU, ODU and Liberty. Even Liberty got a 12 seed; ODU got a 14th seed as the regular season AND CUSA tourney champion!! What a pathetic league the HERD is in!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT