ADVERTISEMENT

ODU vs Georgia Southern

I hope you’re right Atlanta. Only helpful if GSo loses another one (they will) & we win our next 3. That sets up an important game on their home turf. Problems is, we can’t seem to win a conf game on the road, stretching back to last year! Gotta get that fixed! 😂

ODU takes out free spot.

MU football has now, as predicted, moved to Stage III of the CH sycophant fan system.

I - (preseason - non-conference loss) MU is gonna be great this year!!!!!
II- (non-conference loss - conference loss) were still 0-0 where it counts!!!!!
III - (conference loss - second conference loss) If SBC E 1 loses to SBC E 2 and SBC 2 loses to SBC E 3 and.... we can still win the division!!!!!!
IV - (could happen to doesn't happen) I read on some website that we should get to the Advance Auto Parts Pre-Christmas Random unused stadium Bowl, presented by Hyundai!!!!!
V - (bowl selection day) I hear Glenn's has some Leonard's Wrecker Service Pre-Christmas Random unused stadium Bowl, presented by Pearl River Milling Co. syrup shirts!!!!!!!!
VI - (bowl loss) AD just released a statement, it is "unacceptable", CH will be renewed for another year, but there will be real changes coming, he hired (some guy) from (some random school) as "assistant head coach" and I hear that (Johnny Nostars) who couldn't make it at (random P4 bottom feeder) is transferring in!!!!!!!!!

Reset to Stage I. Begin to talk about how basketball really doesn't matter until March, root on the soccer team, hope baseball can actually have a winning record, root on some guy or gal who makes the golf or track regionals.

ODU takes out free spot.

MU football has now, as predicted, moved to Stage III of the CH sycophant fan system.

I - (preseason - non-conference loss) MU is gonna be great this year!!!!!
II- (non-conference loss - conference loss) were still 0-0 where it counts!!!!!
III - (conference loss - second conference loss) If SBC E 1 loses to SBC E 2 and SBC 2 loses to SBC E 3 and.... we can still win the division!!!!!!
IV - (could happen to doesn't happen) I read on some website that we should get to the Advance Auto Parts Pre-Christmas Random unused stadium Bowl, presented by Hyundai!!!!!
V - (bowl selection day) I hear Glenn's has some Leonard's Wrecker Service Pre-Christmas Random unused stadium Bowl, presented by Pearl River Milling Co. syrup shirts!!!!!!!!
VI - (bowl loss) AD just released a statement, it is "unacceptable", CH will be renewed for another year, but there will be real changes coming, he hired (some guy) from (some random school) as "assistant head coach" and I hear that (Johnny Nostars) who couldn't make it at (random P4 bottom feeder) is transferring in!!!!!!!!!

Reset to Stage I. Begin to talk about how basketball really doesn't matter until March, root on the soccer team, hope baseball can actually have a winning record, root on some guy or gal who makes the golf or track regionals.
Why do you post this drivel? It’s perfectly normal for a fanatic, with the opportunity in front of their team to play for a conference championship, to discuss that subject. Based on your Ey-ore rain cloud, you would prefer we all give up on the Herd? Not happening, Gramps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT