ADVERTISEMENT

Official attendance: 17,397

Must have been in the first 5 min of the game and as always would include season ticket holders in attendance or not...its been dropping since 14 to zip.

Last edited:
It's embarrassing to post these numbers. I know Marshall is counting season ticket numbers. But still....I think it's a stretch. They also lose big time @ concessions. No ones buying. No one there. I've never seen a more empty stadium for Herd football at the Joan.

Whaaaaaat?? All we have ever, ever heard on these boards for years is that tailgating at a Marshall night game was the best thing since sliced white bread and even better than free sex from the best 6th Avenue hookers!!!!!

It is and we had a great time, only interrupted by 30 minutes of horrible football.

Who cares? Why even post about it? The program is trash. Anyone who would waste their money on this product is a damn fool.

I'll continue to donate to the BG but season tix may be on the chopping block based on what happens in the off season.

Remember, we are the ND of the G5. Lol!

Whaaaaaat?? All we have ever, ever heard on these boards for years is that tailgating at a Marshall night game was the best thing since sliced white bread and even better than free sex from the best 6th Avenue hookers!!!!!

When the product on the field is trash, why show up. No different from many other team with a losing record.

At least you won't get an STD at the Joan. Can't say that about the hookers on 6th.

When the product on the field is trash, why show up. No different from many other team with a losing record.

At least you won't get an STD at the Joan. Can't say that about the hookers on 6th.

TwoIfHerdfan, couple more seasons like 2016 and about all that will be found in the West Lot will be the same type of hookers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT