ADVERTISEMENT

Official says Trump expected to pull US from Paris deal

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
You fence sitters still content?

For the rest of the cons.....131 days and no investigation into the worst voter fraud that cost cheetos the popular vote. sad. bigly sad.

You fence sitters still content?

That's obviously aimed at me. As much as I dislike this I'm still comfortable with my decision not to vote for either of the two. Trump's idiocy will run as long as his presidency. Voting for Hillary would have haunted me for a lifetime.

That's obviously aimed at me. As much as I dislike this I'm still comfortable with my decision not to vote for either of the two. Trump's idiocy will run as long as his presidency. Voting for Hillary would have haunted me for a lifetime.

Hillary would not have caused the irreversible damage that cheeto's election has already caused.

1) The U.S. was never officially a partner to the Paris Accords since it never passed the U.S. Senate, as all Treaties are required to according to the Constitution. It was only agreed to through an "Executive Order" by President Obama.

2) Mr. Juncker has no authority to make the United States do anything. What is Luxembourg going to do, invade? Bring a coup?

3) The Paris Accords have no binding requirements and therefore serve no rational purpose other than tut-tutting and making people feel better about themselves.

Meanwhile, in China:

151130065503-china-most-polluted-city-rivers-dnt-00020515-exlarge-169.jpg

131022092819-07-china-smog-1022-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Greed, can you go post on the Chink message board, and tell them to get their shit together?

What's he done that is irreversible?

Symbolized the halt of the Progressive movement for 4-8 years. A tremendous accomplishment in my book and a reason to list him with the all-time greats like Woody Hayes and Bob Knight.

Against all odds, he beat the hag on November 8. 4-8 years they'll never get back. It could very well be 8 if they run another hag next time.

1) The U.S. was never officially a partner to the Paris Accords since it never passed the U.S. Senate, as all Treaties are required to according to the Constitution. It was only agreed to through an "Executive Order" by President Obama.

2) Mr. Juncker has no authority to make the United States do anything. What is Luxembourg going to do, invade? Bring a coup?

3) The Paris Accords have no binding requirements and therefore serve no rational purpose other than tut-tutting and making people feel better about themselves.

Then why go through the trouble to "withdraw" from it if it's non binding. I'll tell you why...it's the opposite of what Obama did. sad.

"Voting for Hillary would have haunted me for a lifetime."

How exactly would it have haunted you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT