ADVERTISEMENT

Oh This Is CNN

I'm missing what you're trying to show "independent," "undecided" voter.

I guess if you’re not capable of removing personal bias it might not be clear what CNN is reverting back to gain back traffic.

Reactions: Jartard
I guess if you’re not capable of removing personal bias it might not be clear what CNN is reverting back to gain back traffic.
The presidential election is in about 90 days. It shouldn't be shocking to see main articles be about the candidates/election. For instance, two and three days ago, almost all of the main stories were about Walz. Yesterday, a main story was about the resurgence of the election conspiracy theory. Today, that same main story location is about Harris attracting Republican voters.

CNN has survived for decades without trump. Only a deplorable would think the media is around due to trump.

CNN’s former top guy Zucker loved the ratings Trump brought the channel. He’s openly admitted their numbers dropped when they didn’t cover Trump. CNN tried to move back towards the middle & they paid for it. They know what riles up their rubes up (rile+rubes=ratings) & they’ve abandoned objectivity. Even Colbert’s audience doesn’t buy it

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT