ADVERTISEMENT

OSU Medical Center giving 4th COVID starting next week

mlblack16.

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2017
Any takers? @murox what are your thoughts? 😂

I do have a question for @-CarlHungus- Doc Fungus - will the recommendation for immunocompromised patients be to get the 2nd booster ASSAP?

Don't worry, I'm not asking for your specific recommendation, just what the oncology community is thinking. I would say 100% yes, but just for shits n giggles.

I don’t know of any solid data, just opinions.

I suppose if really immunocompromised then a 4th is reasonable.

Bumping antibodies is not a meaningful endpoint. You really want to see benefit like reduced hospitalizations.

The reality is they need a new formulation for omicron for these folks.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Any takers? @murox what are your thoughts? 😂

I do have a question for @-CarlHungus- Doc Fungus - will the recommendation for immunocompromised patients be to get the 2nd booster ASSAP?

Don't worry, I'm not asking for your specific recommendation, just what the oncology community is thinking. I would say 100% yes, but just for shits n giggles.

I think the vaccinators will never stop vaccinating until they are forced to stop or accept liability for adverse events. If liability protection was removed, no one would be getting the first dose, much less the 4th.

I think the vaccinators will never stop vaccinating until they are forced to stop or accept liability for adverse events. If liability protection was removed, no one would be getting the first dose, much less the 4th.

You honestly think a 70 year old obese male with diabetes is better off not taking a vaccine?

I'm not recommending 4 shots for my patients. But what about the above?

Yeah, better off not taking it.

The old man's 77. He has sat home and avoided everybody since it started and never even got one shot. He's probably healthier today than I am. Eats like a horse and screams at people real loud.

But if they say I have to have 20 shots to keep my job I'll probably get the 20. Shots, I will do. Ball cutting, I won't. That's where it ends for me. If they require castration then it's time to go draw a check or live out of the garbage.

You honestly think a 70 year old obese male with diabetes is better off not taking a vaccine?

I'm not recommending 4 shots for my patients. But what about the above?
Yes, for a couple reasons:

1. The covid shot temporarily diminishes your innate immune response. Vaccinating during an outbreak is putting yourself at even more risk to get the virus, as we have seen with the vaccinated getting the disease at higher rates than the unvaccinated.

2. Omicron, the overwhelmingly predominant variant in circulation, is basically an endemic common cold. If someone's innate immune system cannot defeat Omicron, something else is going to get them soon anyway. But seeing that wild type variant and delta variant swept through the "dry tinder," I'm guessing any 70 year old obese diabetic still has an immune system functioning well enough to defeat omicron to acquire superior, natural immunity.

3. No off-ramp. There is no data to support a 4th shot of a vaccine sequenced from a virus variant that hasn't been in circulation for over a year. This is why we have never been able to, and never will be able to vaccinate against coronaviruses. By the time the Omicron booster is out, a new variant will emerge to become dominate and escape the protection of the "vaccine." On and on for eternity. Science will always be playing catch up, and we will continue to pump experimental chemicals in people who have been paralyzed with fear.

Reactions: Archetype XLIV
I doubt it. Bill Cunningham has a saying about liberals. "Rules for thee and not for me."

That's more and more what his story is appearing to be. All just shit spoken from a hole somewhere for everybody else to have to do as long as he doesn't have to. Real good. Kind of scares me a little. I hope as I age and become more out of it that I don't start demanding the rest of the world follow stupid rules for my own amusement.

Yes, for a couple reasons:

1. The covid shot temporarily diminishes your innate immune response. Vaccinating during an outbreak is putting yourself at even more risk to get the virus, as we have seen with the vaccinated getting the disease at higher rates than the unvaccinated.

2. Omicron, the overwhelmingly predominant variant in circulation, is basically an endemic common cold. If someone's innate immune system cannot defeat Omicron, something else is going to get them soon anyway. But seeing that wild type variant and delta variant swept through the "dry tinder," I'm guessing any 70 year old obese diabetic still has an immune system functioning well enough to defeat omicron to acquire superior, natural immunity.

3. No off-ramp. There is no data to support a 4th shot of a vaccine sequenced from a virus variant that hasn't been in circulation for over a year. This is why we have never been able to, and never will be able to vaccinate against coronaviruses. By the time the Omicron booster is out, a new variant will emerge to become dominate and escape the protection of the "vaccine." On and on for eternity. Science will always be playing catch up, and we will continue to pump experimental chemicals in people who have been paralyzed with fear.
You're an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT