ADVERTISEMENT

Pack the Joan

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
Friday, November 15. Regardless of weather and/or high school football we need a huge, loud crowd. I hope it’s really cold for the boys from La Tech. Make plans now and all who can get to the game. You coming Sam?

Wish our family could attend, but we will be hosting a packed watch party in Charleston. However, I do plan on attending Charlotte and FIU. But to make those games meaningful we need to take care of business on the 15th. Regardless of your feelings for Doc these kids have played hard and fought back this season when many counted them out (I had my doubts). Our fans complain they want to play for Championships well here you go. The players and coaches have done their job putting us in a great position now it's time for the fans to show up and give them their support.

I foresee a slightly disappointing crowd but a very good performance from the team. MU by 10 points.

Reactions: herd66
It’s Friday night, Doc sucks, CUSA sucks, our offense is boring etc...

It’s the Anniversary game and we are in the hunt for the East. These kids deserve a good crowd if for no other reason than to show up to honor the 75.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT