ADVERTISEMENT

"Palestinians Need to Learn to Shoot Straight"

what a boob. he also referred to them as the "other team". What is it? A game of volleyball?

why is he over there again? Just in the way. Go shut him up and put him in the basement.

Joe Biden gotta learn how to walk straight.

Reactions: riflearm2
Joe mush brains Biden is feared by noone.

The enemies view him the same as most normal people see him, as a blundering, stumbling fool.

Far and away, the worse shape the United States of America has ever been, both domestically and abroad.

Reactions: WVUSerg and 30CAT

The enemies view him the same as most normal people see him, as a blundering, stumbling fool.

Far and away, the worse shape the United States of America has ever been, both domestically and abroad.
You're an idiot.

Speaking of fools, how can any adult think that "noone" is one word? It happens all of the time. I don't understand. It is pronounced "no one" or "noon"?

Speaking of fools, how can any adult think that "noone" is one word? It happens all of the time. I don't understand. It is pronounced "no one" or "noon"?
You paid 3k for a god damn hotel. Talk about fools.

You paid 3k for a god damn hotel. Talk about fools.
I mean, yeah, I've done that plenty of times for multi-day stays, but what one are you referring to? The last one was a free stay at a place that would have been $3k for three nights. I pay 12X that much for a diamond chain. I pay more than that for both suits and a suitcase. I pay a third of that much for shoes.

Of all people, the guy who walked away from tens of thousands of free dollars to invest how he sees fit shouldn't be advising on financial matters.

I mean, yeah, I've done that plenty of times for multi-day stays, but what one are you referring to? The last one was a free stay at a place that would have been $3k for three nights. I pay 12X that much for a diamond chain. I pay more than that for both suits and a suitcase. I pay a third of that much for shoes.

Of all people, the guy who walked away from tens of thousands of free dollars to invest how he sees fit shouldn't be advising on financial matters.
Tens of thousands? Hardly.

Tens of thousands? Hardly.
Yes, tens of thousands. The forbearance was for 18 months at a minimum.

Let's say your mortgage is $2000/month. That equates to $36,000 at minimum. That's tens of thousands of dollars to invest as you see fit. Even if you only had a 3% return, you walked away from a free and easy $4k.

You could have hired a CPA for 20+ years to do your son's taxes annually with that $4k.

Smartphone put it in that way, and I said eff it, I'm not bothering changing it. My peoples here already look up to me for my intelligence which covers a broad range of topics.

Let's say your mortgage is $2000/month. That equates to $36,000 at minimum. That's tens of thousands of dollars to invest as you see fit. Even if you only had a 3% return, you walked away from a free and easy $4k.

You could have hired a CPA for 20+ years to do your son's taxes annually with that $4k.
You have to pay the loan back at some point. You have interest on the loan also.

You have to pay the loan back at some point. You have interest on the loan also.
No, no, and no. And that's what you seemingly can't understand.

Forbearance: Your home loan doesn't accrue interest. You don't have a balloon payment. You simply start paying like normal when the forbearance expires. All of the money you don't pay on the home loan sits in your account to do whatever the fvck you want with it. Assume the forbearance ended the last day of 2021. That means you still have that $40k accruing interest and simply start paying your home loan just like you previously were.

You fvcked yourself good and well.

No, no, and no. And that's what you seemingly can't understand.

Forbearance: Your home loan doesn't accrue interest. You don't have a balloon payment. You simply start paying like normal when the forbearance expires. All of the money you don't pay on the home loan sits in your account to do whatever the fvck you want with it. Assume the forbearance ended the last day of 2021. That means you still have that $40k accruing interest and simply start paying your home loan just like you previously were.

You fvcked yourself good and well.
You have the original interest, sir. It didn't accrue correct. The money wasn't suddenly free. You just kicked the can down the road.

I was close to paying my my loan off. There was no need to delay it. It freed up cash reduced debt. Paid off the biggest expense. I could invest at the same time. Then, invest bigger later.

I had financial people looking at it...qualified people.

You have the original interest, sir. It didn't accrue correct. The money wasn't suddenly free. You just kicked the can down the road.

I was close to paying my my loan off. There was no need to delay it. It freed up cash reduced debt. Paid off the biggest expense. I could invest at the same time. Then, invest bigger later.

I had financial people looking at it...qualified people.

@extragreen , he is lying again!

He did NOT have "financial people looking at it." You had no idea about the forbearance option. Unless you had to reduce your PTI/DTI to obtain another loan, you absolutely made the wrong decision. It didn't matter if you only had one more month to pay it off. You lost money.

The "original interest" froze! You don't seem to understand that. Yes, the money suddenly was free! That's what the lenders had to do, thanks to Uncle Sam! See, you simply don't understand what it was.

Let's say you had 18 months left to go. Instead of paying $2k per month, you get to put that in whatever investment account you have . . . or take it to Vegas and blow it on hookers and blow. It doesn't matter, because after the forbearance expired, you simply have 18 more payments to make without any additional interest accruing.

It was an awful financial decision on your part. It's over. You fvcked up. You can't do it again. Get over it, but stop claiming that you did the right thing because you didn't, and stop lying and saying you had "financial people looking at it."

But $4,000 is chump change, amirite?

Not to HerMan. He thinks spending $3k on luxury accommodations is absurd. And since this is about the money HerMan walked away from (it's actually much more than that when you continue to compound it over the next 18 months), it only matters what the value of $4k is to him, not me.

Why do you insist on typing and making yourself continue to look like a moron?

@extragreen , he is lying again!

He did NOT have "financial people looking at it." You had no idea about the forbearance option. Unless you had to reduce your PTI/DTI to obtain another loan, you absolutely made the wrong decision. It didn't matter if you only had one more month to pay it off. You lost money.

The "original interest" froze! You don't seem to understand that. Yes, the money suddenly was free! That's what the lenders had to do, thanks to Uncle Sam! See, you simply don't understand what it was.

Let's say you had 18 months left to go. Instead of paying $2k per month, you get to put that in whatever investment account you have . . . or take it to Vegas and blow it on hookers and blow. It doesn't matter, because after the forbearance expired, you simply have 18 more payments to make without any additional interest accruing.

It was an awful financial decision on your part. It's over. You fvcked up. You can't do it again. Get over it, but stop claiming that you did the right thing because you didn't, and stop lying and saying you had "financial people looking at it."
I had no idea?.hahaa liar

That's why I was in the office of a financial advisor and the Vp.of their mortgage lending st their location.

They told me to pay the house off.

I was also just also there Tuesday investing.

It was the best decison..

You are giving some people terrible advice

_________methed
Yes it is in this regard.

Let's see a financial advisor and mortgage lender telling me to finish off the mortgage. rifle says it is bad.

I will listen to them. Most people should work to.pay their house off.

I had no idea?.hahaa liar

That's why I was in the office of a financial advisor and the Vp.of their mortgage lending st their location.

They told me to pay the house off.

I was also just also there Tuesday investing.

It was the best decison..

You are giving some people terrible advice

You're a liar. You had no idea about it when I mentioned it years ago. Hell, you are even showing you have no idea how it works now by saying things like "the money isn't free" and that the original interest doesn't stop. It absolutely did. It shows you have no clue what you're talking about.

Reactions: extragreen
Yes it is in this regard.

Let's see a financial advisor and mortgage lender telling me to finish off the mortgage. rifle says it is bad.

I will listen to them. Most people should work to.pay their house off.
You're a lying oath breaker trumptard and magat.

You're a liar. You had no idea about it when I mentioned it years ago. Hell, you are even showing you have no idea how it works now by saying things like "the money isn't free" and that the original interest doesn't stop. It absolutely did. It shows you have no clue what you're talking about.
No it kicks the can down the road. You just pay it later

Now I am debt free...no house loan

I can do what I want.

Last edited:
Herdman should have invested in MoviePass and made serious coin from the multiple splits.

If I would listen to rifle I would still have a house payment.
Yep. Now, let's do the math.

If you listen to King Rifle, you have about $40k after the 18 months of forbearance ($2k per month for your mortgage and the interest earned). Then, your forbearance runs out and you have to start paying your final 18 months of the mortgage.

So you start paying that $2k again for 18 months. In the meantime, that $40k continues to build interest for another 18 months, but now, the rate is up to 5%. So after you finish paying off the 18 months left on your mortgage, your account during the forbearance months grows to $43k. Or, depending on what your mortgage rate was, you could have just paid $36k out of the $40k you saved, paid off your house in the same amount of time and pocketed $4k.

Yep. Now, let's do the math.

If you listen to King Rifle, you have about $40k after the 18 months of forbearance ($2k per month for your mortgage and the interest earned). Then, your forbearance runs out and you have to start paying your final 18 months of the mortgage.

So you start paying that $2k again for 18 months. In the meantime, that $40k continues to build interest for another 18 months, but now, the rate is up to 5%. So after you finish paying off the 18 months left on your mortgage, your account during the forbearance months grows to $43k. Or, depending on what your mortgage rate was, you could have just paid $36k out of the $40k you saved, paid off your house in the same amount of time and pocketed $4k.
4k ? I made that up easy. Still far better off to pay the house off.

Judy there Tuesday. Shifting money. Setting up for my retirement

If I would listen to rifle I would still have a house payment.
You're a lying oath breaker trumptard and magat. You listen to a lot of wrong people, moron, and you don't listen to the right people.

You're a lying oath breaker trumptard and magat. You listen to a lot of wrong people, moron, and you don't listen to the right people.
rifle over a financial advisor? Over a bank vp?

Hahaaha... that's why I was there Tuesday with two of them moving my money around.

rifle over a financial advisor? Over a bank vp?

Hahaaha... that's why I was there Tuesday with two of them moving my money around.

I have already explained it to you.

Why don't you take the 12 grand you spend on hotels and jnvest it

That's the point. I can drop $12k and much more on a hotel, art, diamonds, flying all over the world, going to 31 away Mets games with the best seats in the house all over the country, and still invest plenty where I am set for life even if I never sell weed to rappers again or be a chauffeur.

Hell, I have a half-million dollars sitting in a regular fvcking bank checking account that doesn't even pay 1% interest. How much do you think I have in actual investment accounts or invested in companies I have shares/partnerships in?

So do as E.T. suggests and start listening to brighter people. You expect your financial advisor to say "damn, I messed up something very easy and didn't realize that was how the forbearance played out. Sorry that I lost you thousands"? Of course not. That's what happens to people who believe in so many conspiracies. They believe anybody.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT