ADVERTISEMENT

Paparazzi

I don't post a screen "recording" because I'm apathetic as to you believing me or not AND I don't want to look like a pathetic douche bag by posting it(like you look). My goodness, after laughing at you for years for similar behavior, why would I? Especially at your request. I thought we covered this dummy.
You laughed at me for boasting about those things, not posting proof of them. You tried boasting about something you claimed to have laughed at me about. Yet you refuse to post proof, because everybody knows it's a lie.

Yeah, like bed bugs, dirty sheets, and free tetanus shots at the conclusion of your stay. Seriously, La Quinta? Did they also allow you to pay for a carry-on bag during your Spirit Airlines flight?

And that just further proves my point. The $109/night La Quinta isn't getting you to Ambassador status (if they were Marriott). Hitting $23k in a year requires not only a significant number of nights (100+) but also staying at just mid-level hotels. You have to stay at higher end hotels.

The normal "business salesman" who is on the road that much isn't allowed to stay at higher end hotels that would result in reaching the $23k threshold. The person having to go to 6+ months of training isn't allowed to stay at higher end hotels (or even mid-level in your case).

It was ignorance on my part. I chose La Quinta not really knowing and just stuck with them. I could’ve stayed pretty much anywhere I wanted.

You laughed at me for boasting about those things, not posting proof of them. You tried boasting about something you claimed to have laughed at me about. Yet you refuse to post proof, because everybody knows it's a lie.
I responded to your comment idiot. I simply said I have that status and that it was not impressive. are you dense? I don't boast here because why would I? it's pathetic.

And you know what, if you are correct and everyone here thinks I'm lying...I think I can live with that. I don't care. I don't think you understand English.

Amanda Shelton Aug 2022
Narcissist
A narcissist is a dummy bear on crack. They have gummies for brains.

Viewing the world with mooching eyes, flirting with greed and gluttony, playing games with the devil.

The narcissist is no friend
of the family.

They are crude and thick with pollution and toxic waste.

The Narcissist brings nothing but
suffering and pain.

If you bump into a narcissist
in the wild, run and don't
look back.

A narcissist wants attention and
they don't like bold and brave people.

They chose victims by kindness,
reputation and intelligence.

The smarter and more popular you
are the more likely a narcissist
will strike at you.

You have to be smarter than they,
set boundaries and strict rules.

Don't allow anyone to break your
security or your self esteem.

A narcissists biggest flaw is ego,
strike them in the ego ***** and
watch them turn blue and fall.

Find their weakness in their
gaslighting, use it to fight back.

They blame everyone but themselves for their actions.

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT