ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Fans

big_country90

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 9, 2007
Taking my son to Greensboro NC today for AEW Revolution to see Sting’s last match. Those who know me know that, to me, Sting is the Mount Rushmore of wrestling. To get to experience this with my son is a feeling I can’t describe. I used to watch Sting wrestle as a little kid with my uncle, who got me into wrestling. To now share this moment with my son is something I won’t ever forget.

Tonight will be epic.

Taking my son to Greensboro NC today for AEW Revolution to see Sting’s last match. Those who know me know that, to me, Sting is the Mount Rushmore of wrestling. To get to experience this with my son is a feeling I can’t describe. I used to watch Sting wrestle as a little kid with my uncle, who got me into wrestling. To now share this moment with my son is something I won’t ever forget.

Tonight will be epic.
Have fun and enjoy thr moment.

Tonight will be epic.
This moment will forever stick with me:

*pitch pipe*

"STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNG!"

Was at the Von Braun on Wednesday and it was awesome him coming down from the ceiling especially at his age (was hoping Flair would turn on him one last time haha).

Oh and Eddie Kingston is a fat piece of crap.

Seeing it on video doesn’t do it justice when compared to seeing that live. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a bump that bad. Personally, I think it was worse than Mankind going off of the top of the cage. Darby basically jumped from the top of an extremely tall ladder, onto the floor, and had virtually nothing to break his fall. That video doesn’t do justice to how high up he actually was.

Seeing it on video doesn’t do it justice when compared to seeing that live. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a bump that bad. Personally, I think it was worse than Mankind going off of the top of the cage. Darby basically jumped from the top of an extremely tall ladder, onto the floor, and had virtually nothing to break his fall. That video doesn’t do justice to how high up he actually was.
What do you mean, he had two steel chairs to partially break his back/fall

What do you mean, he had two steel chairs to partially break his back/fall

Touché.

I must say, the event was phenomenal. It was really long, but all the matches were spectacular. The Sting match was the cherry on top and I’m glad my son and I got to witness it live. It’s a memory that I’ll never forget. Dynamite is coming to Charleston on April 10th and we are going to that too. Will be our 2nd time at a live Dynamite.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT