ADVERTISEMENT

Parents of Trump Shooter Called the Police to Warn Them Ahead of Time

wvkeeper(HN)

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 4, 2007
Muswell Hillbilly
Pretty soon it's going to come out that the shooter asked a local police officer where the best place to shoot the president would be and then they helped him set up the ladder.

This is all just strange.

I guess the dad noticed the gun is missing or something more to it?

The kid was 20 years old. He had a job. Surely he leaves the house regularly.

From what I have read, I'm not sure that would be odd for this family. Apparently they belonged to a range and went often.

I'm guessing he said some crazy shit at home.

Gotcha. Makes sense.

DId it say in that report when family contacted authorities?

Tech/cell phones/social media will at least let us get a fuller story than in years past.

Imagine the covenant catholic maga/indian vs kid affair if the only filter we had was mainstream media and no cell phones?

Last edited:
This is the most insane story, and that gets more insane as we go.
Many mass shooter stories are insane.

Sandy Hook? Insane to buy your highly autistic son likely with intermittent explosive disorder a friggin' "assault rifle".

Vegas? Batshit crazy.

Pulse nightclub? A gay Muslim terrorist....say that out loud to yourself with a straight face.

Uvdale? Hundreds of chickenshit cops IN TEXAS.

We live in interesting times.

Many mass shooter stories are insane.

Sandy Hook? Insane to buy your highly autistic son likely with intermittent explosive disorder a friggin' "assault rifle".

Vegas? Batshit crazy.

Pulse nightclub? A gay Muslim terrorist....say that out loud to yourself with a straight face.

Uvdale? Hundreds of chickenshit cops IN TEXAS.

We live in interesting times.

agree, you can't make sense of nutjobs.

The interest here is having nutjob "outsmart" a team that is supposedly well trained. Shooting up a night club or a class of kids is a lot different than shooting up a POTUS from the most obvious sniper place in the world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT