ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo-Joe doing all he can to hurt Americans....

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
I guess we aren't vexed enough, under this administration. Great news with the cold weather, right @extragreen?

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

Pedo admin issues new natural gas tax in latest fossil fuel crackdown

90_750x750_Front_Color-White.jpg

For one, Fox News is the most watched and most trusted news source in the country. Fact.

But even the leftist media is talking about Pedo-Joe's new tax on natural gas.

You just can't defend your pedophile in chief, so you choose to live in denial. I'd be ashamed, if I were you as well.

Dumbass, chump.

For one, Fox News is the most watched and most trusted news source in the country. Fact.

But even the leftist media is talking about Pedo-Joe's new tax on natural gas.

You just can't defend your pedophile in chief, so you choose to live in denial. I'd be ashamed, if I were you as well.

Dumbass, chump.
He is exactly what he calls us. He is a liar and he is a member of the leftist cult.

He calls me a trumptard but I have never voted for Trump. I voted libertarian last election and the election before I wrote in a candidate.

Satan could run as a Democrat and he vote for him simply because of the D.

Reactions: ohio herd and 30CAT
He is exactly what he calls us. He is a liar and he is a member of the leftist cult.

He calls me a trumptard but I have never voted for Trump. I voted libertarian last election and the election before I wrote in a candidate.

^^^LYING TRUMPTARD OATH BREAKER ORANGE JESUS CULT MEMBER

He definitely loves the 'D'

• Haha
Reactions: WVUSerg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT