ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi has COVID

Just think about that lineup they have.

Biden
Biden leaves office or dies, then you have Hyena Harris
Biden and Harris both leave, and you're left with Crazy Nancy.

Is this the best America has? Geezus, greed could probably manage the country better than those three idiots, and that's saying something there.

The Washington Generals had a better lineup.

She doesn't have symptoms?

Then she doesn't have it. That or they're lying.

I like how the article makes sure to mention that she was standing next to Mush for the signing of some bill that's surely to be a disaster, no doubt.

Could be setting the stage for them to take out Mush by intentionally exposing him to the virus (just not from Pelosi).

Folks, whether you know it or not, we're going to have a huge Covid breakout in the coming months, in just enough time to mail out ballots to all the left wing idiots, illegals, and dead people.

The fraud worked in 2020, so they'll try it again in 2022. Why wouldn't they? They somehow managed to come up with 81,000,000 votes for a walking stiff.

Covid is coming. As are the mail in ballots.

Democrats are liars.
Democrats are cheaters.
Combined, they're lying cheaters. (see greed as Exhibit A)

Just think about that lineup they have.

Biden
Biden leaves office or dies, then you have Hyena Harris
Biden and Harris both leave, and you're left with Crazy Nancy.

Is this the best America has? Geezus, greed could probably manage the country better than those three idiots, and that's saying something there.

The Washington Generals had a better lineup.
Leave at the same time or the VP seat is left open?

I won't wish death on her, especially not from COVID, but I will say she's a nasty, despicable old cvnt, who should've retired years ago and just enjoyed the money she made from abusing insider info on the stock market.

Obama is a superspreader.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

There’s no way that anyone has Covid at this point, Biden has a plan! 🤥🤥🤥

Y’all are missing the juicy conspiracy theory, that she is faking it to avoid a planned Taiwan trip that China was pissed about.

Reactions: johns1124
Speaking of Covid, Kamalas comma director has tested positive and the veep was a close contact. Well according to the scienceas long as you are involved in something historically important you don’t need to isolate or wear a mask.

That article is from a month ago.

You stated prices had recently come down. I pointed out the Biden WH had RECENTLY been saying price increases were because of Putin. Just wondering if Putin gets the credit for the recent decreases as well...

Does that make me a Putin lover???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT