ADVERTISEMENT

Pence may run 2024

How would you vote?

• Total voters
...though never under estimate either parties ability to completely screw things up
Pence isn’t that bad, relatively speaking, but he’s got no base they I’m aware of.

Trump supporters by and large hate him for upholding democracy and whatnot.

Never-Trump Republicans (or even just Trump-averse Republicans) don’t like him because he’s associated with Trump.

He isn’t charismatic enough to overcome either of those hurdles, let alone both.

No Way Do Not Want GIF by CBC

Reactions: HerdandHokies
If Pence was the 2024 RNC nominee for president … would you vote for him?!?
if he somehow won the Republican nomination, which he won't?

Over a Democrat? Hell yes, not that I would really want to but, I would over a Democrat. But, it won't be an option. It is not even possible that Pence wins it.

Mike should have resigned before he certified that vote. I would have said, I resign. I am out of here and one of you other slugs can sign off on it. I am not. Do what you want, but no way I put my name on that election and certify it.

if he somehow won the Republican nomination, which he won't?

Over a Democrat? Hell yes, not that I would really want to but, I would over a Democrat. But, it won't be an option. It is not even possible that Pence wins it.

Mike should have resigned before he certified that vote. I would have said, I resign. I am out of here and one of you other slugs can sign off on it. I am not. Do what you want, but no way I put my name on that election and certify it.
that would be a horrible choice. vote for the D to further destroy the country or Pence...and that's after the last sane democrat (TG) just left the party.

never happen but sounds like a night mare to have to choose between those options

Reactions: marshallisqbu
Pence isn’t that bad, relatively speaking, but he’s got no base they I’m aware of.

Trump supporters by and large hate him for upholding democracy and whatnot.

Never-Trump Republicans (or even just Trump-averse Republicans) don’t like him because he’s associated with Trump.

He isn’t charismatic enough to overcome either of those hurdles, let alone both.
Not that bad like Romney? Or not that bad like McCain?

Not that bad like Romney? Or not that bad like McCain?
I’m not sure what difference you’re referring to. I just mean he’s a milquetoast conservative who probably in the end won’t scare off much of the base. But he’s also probably not energizing the party or getting any more swing voters than anybody else.

So I guess like Romney?

I’m not sure what difference you’re referring to. I just mean he’s a milquetoast conservative who probably in the end won’t scare off much of the base. But he’s also probably not energizing the party or getting any more swing voters than anybody else.

So I guess like Romney?
Any time the left claims a gop candidate is a decent person they drag up binders full of women or killing dogs

Any time the left claims a gop candidate is a decent person they drag up binders full of women or killing dogs
I never called him a decent person, I called him “not that bad, relatively speaking,” in relation to the pool of GOP candidates, none of whom I would piss on if on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: FreddyReef
that would be a horrible choice. vote for the D to further destroy the country or Pence...and that's after the last sane democrat (TG) just left the party.

never happen but sounds like a night mare to have to choose between those options
Until Democrats straighten up, I won't vote for one for dog catcher. I would have to hold my nose and vote for Pence over a Democrat.

Mike is probably an ok guy. He knows the Dems cheated their asses odd. But he is one of those guys for the good of the Democracy I will certify it as to not cause a stink.

This. Look, the guy took the VP slot because he was going to lose his re-election bid in Indiana.

Plus, he is boring as fvck. There is no going back for the GOP base, Trump means the "best" candidates will now have to be assholes, crazy, etc. A big personality.
So what's next for Democrats? Full Coma patient?

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
This. Look, the guy took the VP slot because he was going to lose his re-election bid in Indiana.

Plus, he is boring as fvck. There is no going back for the GOP base, Trump means the "best" candidates will now have to be assholes, crazy, etc. A big personality.
Shane Gillis was right, Trump was the GOAT at political debates. Not for any of the reasons I typically want to see from a politican either. But because the guy made the debates electric. I didn't vote for him either time but I watched every debate he was in just because that shit was bonkers. Don't forget, he invited Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey and Kathy Shelton to sit in his box for a debate against Hillary.

Shane Gillis was right, Trump was the GOAT at political debates. Not for any of the reasons I typically want to see from a politican either. But because the guy made the debates electric. I didn't vote for him either time but I watched every debate he was in just because that shit was bonkers. Don't forget, he invited Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey and Kathy Shelton to sit in his box for a debate against Hillary.
My 80 year old mother, lifelong Democrat, watched Donald on TV every day. She loved him being president. Said he gave it to DC good, mor than any person in our lifetime and she loved it. Said that clowns in DC deserved it.

Is it possible to get a negative percentage of the vote. If so, that’s how well he would do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT