ADVERTISEMENT

Penis w/Ears

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Took him off ignore to see if he was honoring the bet, but not only is he not man enough to honor a fair wager, but he's littering the forum. Why are assholes like raoul and randompecker4theherd not doing their job? U 2 can kiss my ass. Enough about you nerds.

greed is a liar.

Want proof?

He's here.

Whiny lying COWARD^^^^^

Trump in 2024 will be a landslide
sign here, coward >>>> ________________________

extragreen signature>>>> extragreen

landslide definition: 304 electoral votes or better

Trump in a landslide
sign here, coward >>>> ________________________

extragreen signature>>>> extragreen

landslide definition: 304 electoral votes or better

He is a follower of scientology so you know he is a dumbass liar hiprocrite to freewill baptist

Reactions: 30CAT
Rifle, police your loser kind.

There was a thread I started on this when I made my ruling. Facts and evidence were put into that thread.

If you would like to appeal, I will need to see evidence of why my ruling was incorrect. As it stands, the evidence presented in this thread is overruling against your argument:

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
There was a thread I started on this when I made my ruling. Facts and evidence were put into that thread.

If you would like to appeal, I will need to see evidence of why my ruling was incorrect. As it stands, the evidence presented in this thread is overruling against your argument:

But your ruling means absolutely nothing. Herdsman's ruling is what carries weight around here.

You are the joke that we all laugh about around here. Now tell us how rich you are and what a great life you have.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and 19MU88
But your ruling means absolutely nothing. Herdsman's ruling is what carries weight around here.
Herdman's role is much like the King of England. It's a symbolic yet hollow role. Michigan knows that, which is why his tantrum towards the moderators today didn't include Herdman.

As the architect and chairman of this board, what I want happens. Hell, just look at Crispy Lips and how he has stopped and/or greatly reduced his constant Fox News threads. You're welcome.

Now tell us how rich you are and what a great life you have.
Give me a few minutes, and I will post one.

Herdman's role is much like the King of England. It's a symbolic yet hollow role. Michigan knows that, which is why his tantrum towards the moderators today didn't include Herdman.

As the architect and chairman of this board, what I want happens. Hell, just look at Crispy Lips and how he has stopped and/or greatly reduced his constant Fox News threads. You're welcome.

Give me a few minutes, and I will post one.
The King of England is the Head of State. They go to the the King of England to get his blessing. They would would never do anything to embarrass the King.

What time would you like your appointment? It doesn't really matter because EG lost his bet. That has already been ruled upon.

The King of England is the Head of State. They go to the the King of England to get his blessing. They would would never do anything to embarrass the King.
I don't do anything to embarrass you. You do that on your own. The King of England, like you on here, has no policy decision making. You have no rule enforcement. It's ok, Charles. You at least have a couple of cute daughters-in-law.

I don't do anything to embarrass you. You do that on your own. The King of England, like you on here, has no policy decision making. You have no rule enforcement. It's ok, Charles. You at least have a couple of cute daughters-in-law.
200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT