ADVERTISEMENT

People are getting sick of Democrats' "woke" policies, that are destroying our country

1) Can you stop starting the same threads about the same topics? You're further destroying this board. You're a guest. Act like one and know your place. You're like the smelly cat from two houses away that keeps coming into somebody else's house by using their pet door. We know who you are. We don't mind you. But you need to know what you should and shouldn't do as a guest.
2) Suddenly, deplorables care about the Natives? Interesting. For a long time, including under Trump, you deplorables have had no problem spitting in their face by doing things like making presidential declarations that a lot of their sacred land be turned over for development and pipelines.

Reactions: Bobbybbc
1) Can you stop starting the same threads about the same topics? You're further destroying this board. You're a guest. Act like one and know your place. You're like the smelly cat from two houses away that keeps coming into somebody else's house by using their pet door. We know who you are. We don't mind you. But you need to know what you should and shouldn't do as a guest.
2) Suddenly, deplorables care about the Natives? Interesting. For a long time, including under Trump, you deplorables have had no problem spitting in their face by doing things like making presidential declarations that a lot of their sacred land be turned over for development and pipelines.

I can do a lot of things, including what you're asking me to do. I'm not going to, but I respect your request.

You're a guest too, so there's that.

You bleaters spit on America, our justice system, American citizens, our women and children, our Constitution...etc.

Just stay rich and try to act like you're not better than anyone else...Because you're not.

Reactions: WVUSerg
I can do a lot of things, including what you're asking me to do. I'm not going to, but I respect your request.

You're a guest too, so there's that.

You bleaters spit on America, our justice system, American citizens, our women and children, our Constitution...etc.

Just stay rich and try to act like you're not better than anyone else...Because you're not.
You're a lying idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT