ADVERTISEMENT

Pick A Score Thread- Ohio State

45-17 Ohio State

Defense puts up a valiant effort early and OSU overlooks us for a few drives. But offense can’t get anything going and d wears down late in the second quarter into third. Then the route is on.

Not sure it will get ugly. Fox may know something. I find it interesting that they would put the game at the 12:00 EST
slot, for a game viewers will have turned off by half-time. Seems to be that powers may know it might be closer than
we all think. With that said, I'm not sure about a final score.

Not sure it will get ugly. Fox may know something. I find it interesting that they would put the game at the 12:00 EST
slot, for a game viewers will have turned off by half-time. Seems to be that powers may know it might be closer than
we all think. With that said, I'm not sure about a final score.
tOSU is #3 and their giving their best spot to the best team they have for the weekend. They're not putting this game in the noon slot because they think this is going to be a good game from a competition standpoing.

24-14 Marshall

They turn the ball over early. We hang in there, move the ball up and down the field, taking time off the clock.

Have no issues with a former big 12 average qb.

Big win, then we head home to beat up on WMU and Crappy

Marshall shines as VT wasn’t the shoe but Ohio State is a prize to be had if we desire to have it. We definitely have the opportunity! Marshall 40-39

How we lose this game matters. These 65-0 type scenarios are not acceptable. I am not saying it can't or even won't happen, but a beat down for our program should be 45-14. There is a world of difference between that and 65-0.

I'm not sure Marshall scores in this game. If they do I think maybe it's non-offensive. I want so badly to have hope but I'm thinking

OSU 48
Marshall 13

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT