ADVERTISEMENT

Pick the Score: Herd vs Beach Chickens

Thirty one points? You must be expecting three scores from the defense.
Honestly we're due to have an inexplicable offensive performance and even in bad years those happen on either Homecoming or the Anniversary game. Sometimes both.

Honestly we're due to have an inexplicable offensive performance and even in bad years those happen on either Homecoming or the Anniversary game. Sometimes both.
Yep. In 2016 which we all remember was a horrible year, we still beat MT 42-14. As far as this one, I say 27-24 good guys.

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
Marshall 45
Other team - 34

Money on Fancher figuring out his reads before running. 2 passing and 1 rushing td for Fancher for him this week.

Reactions: goherdorgohome2
Hey I did my part. I said Coastal would get 21 . They got 24.

Coastal's defense is bad, but our offense is so putrid they can't even score 27 against a team that gives up 29 a game.

If you tell me we would hold them to 24 and lose by 11, I would say taht is not possible to do. Well, it is for us.

Hey I did my part. I said Coastal would get 21 . They got 24.

Coastal's defense is bad, but our offense is so putrid they can't even score 27 against a team that gives up 29 a game.

If you tell me we would hold them to 24 and lose by 11, I would say taht is not possible to do. Well, it is for us.
yep, 13 points vs CCU defense is bad!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT