ADVERTISEMENT

Politico: Hunter Biden Attorney's Threatened to Put Joe Biden on Stand If Hunter was Prosecuted

Politics aside, by virtue of serving as VP she is more qualified than over half of the GOP field.

What we do know is Trump will not win. That winning block of voters that said "fvck it, give Trump a shot" in 2016 isn't voting for him....and these special election abortion votes have shown Dems and moderates are turning out in force.
Kamala couldn't name a single achievement when asked directly. She's somehow getting dumber the longer she's in the position.

Exactly how do you know Trump won't win? I didn't vote for him either time but what we do know is the DOJ's actions are corrupt & exactly the thing Schumer warned everyone about. If Trump wants to take that on, more power to him. I would actually consider voting for him on that alone.

Kamala couldn't name a single achievement when asked directly. She's somehow getting dumber the longer she's in the position.

Exactly how do you know Trump won't win? I didn't vote for him either time but what we do know is the DOJ's actions are corrupt & exactly the thing Schumer warned everyone about. If Trump wants to take that on, more power to him. I would actually consider voting for him on that alone.
You're an idiot.

You're fvcking nuts
I'd say you're an idiot, but EG already has 100 times.
Kamala couldn't name a single achievement when asked directly.
I didn't say she would be a good President.
Exactly how do you know Trump won't win?
I thought I was clear.

You would consider voting for Trump because he's a criminal being prosecuted? So if Biden is a criminal and is prosecuted, you will consider voting for him?

I'd say you're an idiot, but EG already has 100 times.

I didn't say she would be a good President.

I thought I was clear.

You would consider voting for Trump because he's a criminal being prosecuted? So if Biden is a criminal and is prosecuted, you will consider voting for him?
Biden tooks bribes. Hell, his clase is pretty clear as compared to Trumps. It is actually pretty cut and dry but we have a corrupt DOJ and nobody in DC with balls. The man clearly took bribes and was involved in money laundering.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
The Biden's are corrupt to the core, but it won't matter and the GOP is too limited in power to do anything about it.

Our country is nothing but a fvcking clown 🤡 show with Libs like Greed being the Ring Leader.
Uniparty Swamp. We are being ruled. Gov of the people for the people is going going ......maybe gone already.

Not even remotely close to what I said. The DOJ has been shown on multiple occasions to be a crooked, vindictive operation. Schumer openly alluded to it on national television. I didn't vote for Trump either time, I'm not a supporter. Also, I'm not a Trump defender & I've never said Trump is innocent. But it's possible to look at the bigger picture & call out numerous things the DOJ has done & is doing that clearly go over the line. If Trump wants to jump into that sharknado pit & take it on, I'm all for it, regardless of the candidate.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT