ADVERTISEMENT

Popular Vote

Should extragreen be permanently banned?

• Yes

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
Should extragreen be permanently banned?
1. I was told by an oath breaker just today that the popular vote doesn't count.

2. The vote will be rigged and conservatives will commit voter fraud.

3. It's a witch hunt.

4. Do I get to elect my own fake electors??

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
No, he certainly shouldn't be banned permanently. If you can't handle a dissenting opinion, then maybe you should self-ban.
I don't want him banned. He likes popular vote so much so I would like to see how he would like it that the popular vote on here would have him banned.

I don't want him banned. He likes popular vote so much so I would like to see how he would like it that the popular vote on here would have him banned.
A true popular vote wouldn't be held in a gerry mandered forum. Plus I want you to experience again how it feels to not have your vote counted.

1. I was told by an oath breaker just today that the popular vote doesn't count.

3. It's a witch hunt.

You are ****ed if people vote like Democrats on this. Early and Often..

But, for the record. I don't want you banned. This is an open forum.

*theiy're
Their just short and to the point. And sometimes with grammatical errors.
at this point, either that's another one of your lies or it's the truth and you really do need to be banned.
I should be banned because a conservative attempts to rig a fraudulent contest?

By the way, *your* a liar. Want proof?? *Your* here.

3. It's a witch hunt.

1. It doesn’t in presidential elections
2. Prove it
3. We will impeach you for talking
4. Not related to popular vote

Agreed whole heartedly. He was bitching about popular vote in another thread.

Why in the hell would anyone from WV want California and handful of other big states being in control of the Presidential elections everytime? The big states would just form an alliance and screw the rest of the country. Our founding fathers were smart enough to realize that.

1. It doesn’t in presidential elections THIS IS NOT A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
2. Prove it DON'T HAVE TO HAVE EVIDENCE FOR IT TO BE TRUE. DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE AND *HERE*
3. We will impeach you for talking WITCH HUNT!!! I WILL DRAIN THIS SWAMP!
4. Not related to popular vote ELECTORS ARE NOT DETERMINED BY POPULAR VOTE?? WHAT IF THEY ARE DULY ELECTED FAKE ELECTORS ?

Why in the hell would anyone from WV want California and handful of other big states being in control of the Presidential elections everytime?

Most wouldn't like that. Because they'd lose more often, and they don't like that. So...electoral votes and we have a chance to rule by minority.

No. Just no.
yes-yas.gif

Once again, I went to bat for greed. I'm now 2 for 2, which means I'm batting a perfect 1.000 at the plate, but only slightly better than BC's son during T-Ball competition.

Once again, I went to bat for greed. I'm now 2 for 2, which means I'm batting a perfect 1.000 at the plate, but only slightly better than BC's son during T-Ball competition.
You can't do it "again" until there's a first time. There wasn't.

Most wouldn't like that. Because they'd lose more often, and they don't like that. So...electoral votes and we have a chance to rule by minority.
Exactly. Because there are no historical precedents for the majority keeping the minority down and abusing power

Exactly. Because there are no historical precedents for the majority keeping the minority down and abusing power
Well then, looks like you'd want to use electoral votes to decide state officials and U S senators.

A true popular vote wouldn't be held in a gerry mandered forum. Plus I want you to experience again how it feels to not have your vote counted.
My vote in WV no way cancels a person's vote in CA. If the candidate wins the popular vote in CA they get their electors, my vote in WV does not change that.

My vote in WV no way cancels a person's vote in CA. If the candidate wins the popular vote in CA they get their electors, my vote in WV does not change that.
Really? So no conservative vote in 2016 canceled California's vote for Hillary. Got it. Oath breaker

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT