ADVERTISEMENT

Possible Marshall Transfer

FAU's leading returning receiver was just suspended due to two felony charges from an incident in January. If he is dropped, what are the chances he ends up in Huntington barring any conference/institution restrictions against in-conference transfers?

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...otball-kalib-woods-arrest-20170615-story.html

I wouldn't condemn anyone from news articles, or even just one arrest. I understand how shit could happen. Details are important. Having said that, it would take a lot of extenuating circumstances to vet him, in my opinion. Plus, just how many WRs does one team need?

Reactions: ohio herd
If it happened in January and is just now being discussed, this kid will be catching passes against Marshall this fall.

Reactions: mike48
Meanwhile former Marshall bench warmer now Rivals Drill instructor still upset his late night texts go unanswered by Doc Holliday

Story at 6

Oh, it's the begger who is obsessed with me once again trying to turn a thread that has nothing to do with me into being about me.

I've never worked for Rivals in any capacity, let alone be a "drill instructor." Not all of us have to beg for entry level jobs in order to get our 4th job in 6 months like a 30-something year old we all know.

Now, try to stay on topic and not continue obsessing over me.

Thank you Josh. Why?

Because he hasn't been arrested enough.

No school will take a kid with open felony charges. Further, he hasn't been released from his school, so Marshall (football related) couldn't take him.

It isn't a situation where Marshall football has turned a corner and elevated its character level to become a part of the program.

LOL! Ignorant stupid eerbilly posts continue. No reference to Marshall in the article whatsoever.

Let's talk about Ryan Bee and no star recruit that made CUSA honors shall we?

Or let's talk about Jerrod West who is impressing everyone with his D, and point guard abilities but the ignorance of the eerbillys said he can't play ball at their drunken level.

OUT!
And thank you for allowing me to meet my daily mission of returning an insult to any ignorant insulting eerbilly every day! You ignorant eerbilly idiot!

LOL! Ignorant stupid eerbilly posts continue. No reference to Marshall in the article whatsoever.

OUT!
And thank you for allowing me to meet my daily mission of returning an insult to any ignorant insulting eerbilly every day! You ignorant eerbilly idiot!

There are no wvu fans in this thread, moron. I know Sammy has made that claim numerous times, but that is why it is important to continue shooting down his foolish drivel.

Also signed a kid who raped a girl on his visit to Minnesota

That's a strong accusation from somebody who doesn't even have the mental capacity to properly spell his name half of the time.

Was the recruit convicted? No. Well, he was at least charged with rape/sexual assault, right? No.

There are some facts that all agree on with the incident involving the recruit:

1) the recruit, the player, and the woman all discussed their histories of three-somes. The woman claimed she had never tried one.

2) The woman, without the knowledge of the two males, went on her own to the bathroom to remove her tampon and not put another back in.

3) The woman went with the two males into a bedroom.

4) The woman never told either of the two males that she didn't want to have sexual activity with them.

5) The males did not physically force her to engage in sex.

In fact, there are two videos of the incident involving the recruit that the police have reviewed. One is 8 seconds long. The other is 90 seconds long. In the former, there is nothing to be seen other than the guys with their shirts off and the woman close to them on a bed. The 90 second video shows a lot more. In the video, all three participants (the recruit, the player, the woman) are all naked. The player is sitting on the bed, legs spread, with the woman on her elbows and hands performing oral sex on the player. The recruit is having intercourse with the woman from behind. At one point, the woman stops performing oral sex and says "okay, I have to throw out my gum, where do I put it? I can't, man, guh, no, no (laughs) . . . it's so hard with three of you. Okay, okay, this is fvcking hard, I don't know."

The police report goes on to state that the woman's coordination appears to be normal and she is not slurring her words. Further, the woman claimed that her total alcohol consumption for the entire night was four shots. Those four shots were taken approximately six hours before the sexual activity started. She refused drinks after that for the rest of the night. She stated that though she felt drunk, she wasn't stumbling or having trouble walking.

Further, the video yielded comments from the police such as "she does not appear to be upset by the sexual activity. She does not indicate that she wants it to stop." The city police wrote that the sexual contact "appears entirely consensual."

In fact, the only thing the woman said about why she engaged in the sexual activity with the recruit and the player was that she felt intimidated and that if she stopped in the middle of the activity that they would "cause a scene."

So, tell us all, based on these facts and findings from the police which they have video evidence of, what allows you to state that the recruit raped her?

So you're justifying a recruit taking advantage of a female in a vulnerable state??

I guess he must have been a recruit you hung on too to help revive your failing Coaching Career.

So you're justifying a recruit taking advantage of a female in a vulnerable state??

I trust that a thorough police investigation into two young black men that yields no charges and the statements that the police made exonerates the recruit.

The girl had four shots more than six hours before the incident. The video shows the girl willingly and actively participating in the sex acts. The video and police statement shows that she wasn't slurring or having trouble with coordination. The girl's own statement said that even an hour after downing four shots, she wasn't drunk enough that she was having trouble walking or with balance.

If she wasn't that drunk at that point, an extra five hours of no drinking would only make her more sober.

If by "vulnerable" you mean a girl who was willing to try her first three-some, then yes, she was vulnerable. It is clear that the recruit did nothing illegal.

The girl admitted that she never told the recruit that she didn't want to, he didn't force her into anything, and that she was participating without any force. The video shows all of this.

What happened after the recruit left has nothing to do with him.

I guess he must have been a recruit you hung on too to help revive your failing Coaching Career.

Yet another attempt by you to change the thread into being about me. But to mock you some more . . .

my coaching career has gone up every stop. I went from an off-field job at a G5 to an on-field at an FCS to an on-field at another FCS. The first FCS was a great program in a bad conference (in comparison to an FBS, Western Michigan in the MAC). The second FCS was an average program in a solid conference (in comparison to an FBS, Wake Forest in the ACC).

Stop turning every thread into being about me. Your obsession is peaking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT