ADVERTISEMENT

Presidential Succession Order.

muthed

Silver Buffalo
Aug 25, 2018
Should the president die, the vice-president takes over, then the speaker of the house. One of the requirements for HOR is to be a citizen of the US for 7 years, but not a natural born citizen. If an immigrant with the required 7 years should happen to become the speaker, who would become president if it went down that far?⁹

If the Speaker isn’t eligible for whatever reason it would go to the Senator President Pro-Tempore

If the Speaker isn’t eligible for whatever reason it would go to the Senator President Pro-Tempore
After that it goes into the cabinet positions. And you can note that Atleast one of the line of succession members is held back during say the SOTU where all the others may be, or other big event just in case.

After that it goes into the cabinet positions. And you can note that Atleast one of the line of succession members is held back during say the SOTU where all the others may be, or other big event just in case.
As made famous in the documentary Designated Survivor

extradumbass is a lying, hypocritical, dumbass, yet claims to be a holier-than-thou, follower of God.
Not only that he thinks he sits in judgement of everyone else. He is the reason people stop going to church. I bet he even talks bad about people who wear jeans to church.

Reactions: 30CAT
He has trouble sleeping because he can't find a pillow to fit that cranium. @Archetype XLIV recommended he try out the My Pillow®

In the 80s people OW used to call him Headdy Murphy
He needs an airline neck pillow to rest his elongated occipital bun inside the hole on top of a regular pillow.
Air Caveman GIF

He has trouble sleeping because he can't find a pillow to fit that cranium. @Archetype XLIV recommended he try out the My Pillow®

In the 80s people OW used to call him Headdy Murphy
I actually use a Purple Pillow and Mattress. We bought a new king bed last fall and after trying several beds, Purple is king. The pillows are huge as well—and accommodating. They would do well for Greed's oddly-shaped skull.

I DO have a set of MyPillows. They're OK. But their towels are awesome. So are the slippers.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I actually use a Purple Pillow and Mattress. We bought a new king bed last fall and after trying several beds, Purple is king. The pillows are huge as well—and accommodating. They would do well for Greed's oddly-shaped skull.

I DO have a set of MyPillows. They're OK. But their towels are awesome. So are the slippers.
Damn, $200? Or $240 for the king sized? Is it worth it? I’m on a neverending quest for a decent pillow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT