ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty significant. Hopefully this becomes a trend.

Shocking that a state that constantly elected Jesse Helms would want to rid a program that was intended to “create and sustain a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment for all students, faculty and alumni.”

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
Shocking that a state that constantly elected Jesse Helms would want to rid a program that was intended to “create and sustain a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment for all students, faculty and alumni.”
* unless they are white, religious, or conservative. When we say diversity we mean in appearance and sexual orientation, not in beliefs or value systems.

Reactions: Jartard and 19MU88
Voted for Obama as he won the state, has a Democrat governor. UNC Chapel Hill is liberal.

Another liberal living in the past and resorting to out-dated stereotypes to keep a certain voting bloc on the plantation...

Reactions: 19MU88
Voted for Obama as he won the state
Out of the past 14 presidential elections, NC has voted red 12 times. That is a heavy Republican lean.

UNC Chapel Hill is liberal.
Yes, UNC is a quality academic institution (in other words, '429 had absolutely no chance of being accepted there and is a lie to the extreme of the poster who everybody ignores who claimed that he was a Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador to try and match up with me). The more educated a person is, the more likely they vote Democrat. So it only makes sense that those who are highly educated (UNC) are liberal.

Another liberal living in the past and resorting to out-dated stereotypes to keep a certain voting bloc on the plantation...
Outdated? Helms was in office this millennium, moron. North Carolina has suddenly become open and accepting of minorities?

Yep, Rex Chapman isn’t surprised that a state like North Carolina would do away with a program to “create and sustain a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment for all students, faculty and alumni.”

NC is pretty liberal. Our county only has one republican legislator left, if I remember correctly. Most of the town in the area are fairly liberal or left/moderate.

UNC is liberal as are most colleges.

That is why I am leaving NC one of these days. Too liberal and controlled by Raleigh and Charlotte, liberal areas. When you get out the people are wonderful. But, the libs are ruining it all. Sometimes I wonder if they are functionally retarded or worse. Some of the dumb shit they do is hilarious and sometimes sad. They are dumber than a box of hammers with no common sense.

This dude post the other day on our neighborhood page a post about don't harm the turtles and if you see this little guy in the street(picture of a small turtle in the street), drive around him.

Hey pussy: tell your wife to let your balls drop and go pick the damn turtle up instead of posting a picture and telling social media not to hit the "little guy".

The best one was when the people from up North(imagine that) was letting their daughter jump over the copperhead in the yard. They put a picture of a copperhead in the yard and said is the snake poisounous and if so could someone relocate it. Damn copperhead. They were like oh my gosh my daughter like the snake and we have let her run and jump over it this morning.

Last edited:
That is why I am leaving NC one of these days.
Uh huh. Maybe you could split a moving truck with Slumlord Sex Sinner and Big Dummy. Like you, they both have sworn for years that they are moving from their shitholes any day now . . . just like the return of Christ, that "any day now" never happens.

This dude post the other day on our neighborhood page
How have you not been banned from those? I got banned with my real name and my fake name within a couple of weeks each time. As hard as it is to believe, the people on there are dumber than 1988, KY, and the others on here, so it is nearly impossible for me not to troll them.

snake poisounous
Snakes aren't poisonous (or whatever it was you were trying to spell). They are venomous. If you bite something, and it hurts/kills you, it is poisonous. If something bites you, and it hurts/kills you, they are venomous.

For the record, my dick is poisonous. A girl scraped me with her teeth once, and I hit her. Since she got hurt from biting my dick, that makes it poisonous.

Like you, they both have sworn for years that they are moving from their shitholes any day now . . . just like the return of Christ, that "any day now" never happens

Just two weeks ago, I had a conversation that could potentially lead to a move. Actually, someone reached out to me to gauge my interest in moving to Florida.

One of three things will happen.

1. My family and I will move to Florida due to my current employer transferring me.
2. My family and I will move to Florida due to me getting a new job.
3. We’ll just move as soon as I retire. I can envision keeping my house here, but I’m not opposed to selling it.

Being a snow bird is the most likely scenario, but I will continue to seek out opportunities to move there, before retirement, that would work for us. I have engaged in no fewer than three opportunities to make the move there. They just haven’t worked out for various reasons.

Just two weeks ago, I had a conversation that could potentially lead to a move. Actually, someone reached out to me to gauge my interest in moving to Florida.

1. My family and I will move to Florida due to my current employer transferring me.
3. We’ll just move as soon as I retire. I can envision keeping my house here, but I’m not opposed to selling it.

Being a snow bird is the most likely scenario, but I will continue to seek out opportunities to move there, before retirement, that would work for us. I have engaged in no fewer than three opportunities to make the move there. They just haven’t worked out for various reasons.

(I'm just giving you shit). I hope it works out for you and all of the others who want to get out of that shithole as well as those who have fooled their brain into thinking it's an ideal location.

I also just sent your post to your supervisor - the assistant manager of tellers at your branch - to let her know that you are trying to get out.

Florida? My employer would have to pay me a million bucks to move there, hotter than Hell itself and filled with morons.

Reminds me of that trip I took with my now wife to PCB. For the first day, we were like, "this is nice, we could live here." Then that night we went to play miniature golf after dark and we were drenched in sweat in about five minutes; we quickly decided that fvck no we could not live there.

Reminds me of that trip I took with my now wife to PCB. For the first day, we were like, "this is nice, we could live here." Then that night we went to play miniature golf after dark and we were drenched in sweat in about five minutes; we quickly decided that fvck no we could not live there.
Many years ago, while living in Texas, I went to Thibodaux, Louisiana to coach at the Manning Passing Academy. The day after the camp ended, I had arranged for a realtor to show me a handful of properties on the Florida Emerald Coast (PCB, Rosemary Beach, Seaside, Alys Beach). The day the camp ended, I drove to the Emerald Coast and arrived in the evening. I went to a popular entertainment district for dinner, but I had to park in their main parking lot which was about a five minute walk to the restaurant. Even though it was about 7:30 p.m., by the time I got to the restaurant, I was soaked in sweat. Granted, it was late June, but I couldn't believe how much I had changed from my previous time living in Florida compared to a couple of years in Texas. I lived on the beach in Florida, so it was rare that I experienced humidity like that with the constant sea breeze. The humidity was brutal. Not sure I could handle it.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Many years ago, while living in Texas, I went to Thibodaux, Louisiana to coach at the Manning Passing Academy. The day after the camp ended, I had arranged for a realtor to show me a handful of properties on the Florida Emerald Coast (PCB, Rosemary Beach, Seaside, Alys Beach). The day the camp ended, I drove to the Emerald Coast and arrived in the evening. I went to a popular entertainment district for dinner, but I had to park in their main parking lot which was about a five minute walk to the restaurant. Even though it was about 7:30 p.m., by the time I got to the restaurant, I was soaked in sweat. Granted, it was late June, but I couldn't believe how much I had changed from my previous time living in Florida compared to a couple of years in Texas. I lived on the beach in Florida, so it was rare that I experienced humidity like that with the constant sea breeze. The humidity was brutal. Not sure I could handle it.
There was one particular Fourth of July in the Louisville metro I remember for the wrong reasons, and that's because it was unbelievably hot and humid after dark, just miserable. I quickly realized that is PCB every night, all summer long. Hell no.

(I'm just giving you shit). I hope it works out for you and all of the others who want to get out of that shithole as well as those who have fooled their brain into thinking it's an ideal location

There are plenty of great places to live in WV. Remember, not everyone likes the thought of living in or near a major city. Plenty of folks (even those who vote like you) enjoy hills, grass, trees, rivers, lakes, hiking, hunting and fishing.

There are plenty of great places to live in WV.
Oh? Show me the ones that constantly appear on top 100 places to live in the country. You can find towns/cities in almost all states . . . except for WV and Mississippi.

Plenty of folks (even those who vote like you) enjoy hills, grass, trees, rivers, lakes, hiking, hunting and fishing.
Are you telling me that with a straight face? I lived in and own property in Utah. Daily, I would have bike rides through canyons that didn't allow vehicles. Weekly, I would have rides on mountain trails. My weekends were spent on multi-hour hikes where you wouldn't pass a single person on your way to/from hidden waterfalls. It was common to run into moose or elk on these hikes.

I now mostly live in an area that has countless mountain lions, coyotes, etc. I see rattle snakes on a monthly basis, including me taking a video of one last week while walking when I saw a worker carrying one off with his tongs. I have four videos of snakes since April 7th. Many nights, when my windows are open, I awake to coyotes howling. My cameras have caught coyotes numerous times strolling by. There are tour buses full of people that are dropped off throughout the year so they can come into my neighborhood to take pictures of rare birds that come here in different months. I am minutes away from a national forest (which I can see from my upstairs windows). If I walk a few minutes to the neighborhood gym that I use most of the time, I can see the ocean. During the summer, I can see significant wildfires in the woods from my upstairs windows that are just a few miles away as the crow flies (which is probably why I have been dropped from two homeowners insurance within the last two years even with no claims). My guess is that I can get to true nature areas faster than just about everybody on here. Hell, I walk two blocks away, and there are signs on the fences warning people of dangerous animals/conservation area. Each Tuesday, there are rangers who open hiking areas in my neighborhood for people who register ahead of time. Every .25 miles is a conservation official or ranger to assist due to the chance of safety issues.

I live in the foothills of mountains (not hills). I have plenty of grass, trees (too many according to insurance companies), ocean, and streams. Anything people in WV say they love, we have it to a better extreme.

This is the terrain walking five minutes from me:

This is the terrain walking three minutes the opposite way while walking on the path above the main street in my neighborhood:

Trees, grass, hiking, animals? Stop.

This is a seven minute walk from my place:

I can't do normal hikes for right now due to my physical condition, but these are the snakes I'd see on my bike rides here:

And these are all from within the last 40 days:

Uh huh. Maybe you could split a moving truck with Slumlord Sex Sinner and Big Dummy. Like you, they both have sworn for years that they are moving from their shitholes any day now . . . just like the return of Christ, that "any day now" never happens.

How have you not been banned from those? I got banned with my real name and my fake name within a couple of weeks each time. As hard as it is to believe, the people on there are dumber than 1988, KY, and the others on here, so it is nearly impossible for me not to troll them.

Snakes aren't poisonous (or whatever it was you were trying to spell). They are venomous. If you bite something, and it hurts/kills you, it is poisonous. If something bites you, and it hurts/kills you, they are venomous.

For the record, my dick is poisonous. A girl scraped me with her teeth once, and I hit her. Since she got hurt from biting my dick, that makes it poisonous.
I said one of these days. I don't plan on staying in nc.

Oh? Show me the ones that constantly appear on top 100 places to live in the country. You can find towns/cities in almost all states . . . except for WV and Mississippi.

Are you telling me that with a straight face? I lived in and own property in Utah. Daily, I would have bike rides through canyons that didn't allow vehicles. Weekly, I would have rides on mountain trails. My weekends were spent on multi-hour hikes where you wouldn't pass a single person on your way to/from hidden waterfalls. It was common to run into moose or elk on these hikes.

I now mostly live in an area that has countless mountain lions, coyotes, etc. I see rattle snakes on a monthly basis, including me taking a video of one last week while walking when I saw a worker carrying one off with his tongs. I have four videos of snakes since April 7th. Many nights, when my windows are open, I awake to coyotes howling. My cameras have caught coyotes numerous times strolling by. There are tour buses full of people that are dropped off throughout the year so they can come into my neighborhood to take pictures of rare birds that come here in different months. I am minutes away from a national forest (which I can see from my upstairs windows). If I walk a few minutes to the neighborhood gym that I use most of the time, I can see the ocean. During the summer, I can see significant wildfires in the woods from my upstairs windows that are just a few miles away as the crow flies (which is probably why I have been dropped from two homeowners insurance within the last two years even with no claims). My guess is that I can get to true nature areas faster than just about everybody on here. Hell, I walk two blocks away, and there are signs on the fences warning people of dangerous animals/conservation area. Each Tuesday, there are rangers who open hiking areas in my neighborhood for people who register ahead of time. Every .25 miles is a conservation official or ranger to assist due to the chance of safety issues.

I live in the foothills of mountains (not hills). I have plenty of grass, trees (too many according to insurance companies), ocean, and streams. Anything people in WV say they love, we have it to a better extreme.

This is the terrain walking five minutes from me:

This is the terrain walking three minutes the opposite way while walking on the path above the main street in my neighborhood:

Trees, grass, hiking, animals? Stop.

This is a seven minute walk from my place:

I can't do normal hikes for right now due to my physical condition, but these are the snakes I'd see on my bike rides here:

And these are all from within the last 40 days:

Ok…congrats. None of that means that there aren’t plenty of nice places in West Virginia. Absolute waste of time for you to post that.

Ok…congrats. None of that means that there aren’t plenty of nice places in West Virginia.
"Nice" compared to what? There are not plenty of "nice" places in West Virginia. The entire state offers only the same thing.

Absolute waste of time for you to post that.
No, it isn't. It is exposing the mental games you all have allowed your brains to play on you in order to feel better about where you live and who you live around.

"West Virginia is great - beautiful mountains, nature, no traffic." And then you see that the places you people blast and have incorrect impressions of (Southern California, New York, etc.) have all of the things you champion for WV, except those other places have those things to a higher degree.

To a perpetual wanderer like Rifle nothing feels like home.
In the last 20 years, haven't you lived in small-town South Carolina, small-town Mississippi, small-town West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and possibly more?

How is that any less of a "wanderer"? I lived in DC for 10 years. That seems to be longer than you have been in any one place for the past 25-30 years. I've been in California for three years in the same house. I was in Utah in the same place for two years prior to that.

True, but I've been trying to move back home for 26 years, my wandering is not necessarily by choice.

Though i have liked everywhere that I lived in some sense. It all had its positives.

True, but I've been trying to move back home for 26 years, my wandering is not necessarily by choice.
Sure, it is. Stop using that as an excuse. You could accept plenty of other jobs that allow you to move wherever. But you're prioritizing other things ahead of being back home.

Though i have liked everywhere that I lived in some sense. It all had its positives.
That's the same with me. I adapt easily. People routinely ask me where I liked the most, and with the exception of Abilene for a year, Denton for a year, and Huntington, I've liked everywhere I have lived. DC is a great city with access to everything, culture-wise. Living on the beach in Florida was ideal. San Marcos (TX) is an awesome city/college town where I could be happy for life depending on the job. SLC/Park City is amazing, and again, I'd be happy for life there. If money is no object, SoCal is probably the best place in the country to live. But I think I'd be content in many places.

"West Virginia is great - beautiful mountains, nature, no traffic." And then you see that the places you people blast and have incorrect impressions of (Southern California, New York, etc.) have all of the things you champion for WV, except those other places have those things to a higher degree

Terrible logic.

A. It’s simply your opinion vs mine.
B. That’s like saying pretty girl #1 isn’t really attractive because pretty girl #2 is also attractive.

Where’s the logic in that?

Terrible logic.

A. It’s simply your opinion vs mine.
Well, no shit. Where people think is a better area to live is subjective. But overwhelmingly, people will agree on the main factors when deciding that. And those main factors almost always put WV near the bottom of places to live. Even the factors that WV isn't awful in (cost-of-living, violent crime rate) are far better in other areas that also have a higher level of the other major factors people want.
B. That’s like saying pretty girl #1 isn’t really attractive because pretty girl #2 is also attractive.

Where’s the logic in that?
No, it isn't. Every state has pretty areas. That doesn't mean the state overall is good. Girl #1 may have great tits, but her busted face, mustache, and fat rolls don't make her attractive. It just means she has a decent rack. Likewise, WV having some naturally pretty locations (which, again, are dwarfed by the naturally pretty places in states your kind tries to rail against like California, New York, and Washington) doesn't suddenly mean it's a good place to live.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT