ADVERTISEMENT

Putin mad at Facebook

Chevy1

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 26, 2002
The guy who used social media to meddle in elections across the globe is whining about Facebook and other social media platforms now being used to attack Russians.

Dear Vlad: Life's a bitch

"Meta's aggressive and criminal policy leading to incitement of hatred and hostility towards Russians is outrageous," the Russian embassy said in a statement, Reuters reported. "The company's actions are yet another evidence of the information war without rules declared on our country."

The embassy then called for the U.S. government to "stop the extremist activities of Meta and take measures to bring the perpetrators to justice," according to the report.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
I’m surprised half of the trump loving, Madison cawthorn, far right conservatives that post here aren’t on the Putin/Q train that spreads bullshhhh about Ukraine. Lemme guess, it’s still Bidens fault this all happened because trump is 2nd Jesus and would have prevented this from happening (trump really ate from putins pocket) and he knew he had trump by the nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
I’m surprised half of the trump loving, Madison cawthorn, far right conservatives that post here aren’t on the Putin/Q train that spreads bullshhhh about Ukraine. Lemme guess, it’s still Bidens fault this all happened because trump is 2nd Jesus and would have prevented this from happening (trump really ate from putins pocket) and he knew he had trump by the nuts.
We prefer to engage in more intelligent conversations than what you are suggesting.

TDS is real...

Who is this dumbass and where the hell did he come from? Is this ignored poster's ghey son?

BY THE NUTS.

Would have looked bad on putin's puppet when the puppet was endorsing leaving NATO.
If nato allies didn’t pay their commitment. You war hawks sure do like being the worlds police and spending boat loads of money on defense. Germany laughed at trump for demanding they up their defense spending, they laughed at trump for wanting to cancel nordstream 2 over concerns of Russian influence. But lo and behold exactly what he said would happen has happened. That’s some crazy 4d chess trump played all for Putin.

Reactions: KyMUfan
That argument makes no sense. If trump was a yes man why wait
TDS is the most likely answer. But Trump...

All the while the ones making statements like this ignore the following:

1. Putin already pushed around previous POTUS with Georgia and Crimea.
2. Obama's open mike capitulation to Medvedev.
3. Hillary's Uranium One deal.
4. The unsavory Russian origins of the Steele Dossier.
5. Biden family ties to Ukraine.
6. Foreign money contributions to Clinton Foundation.
7. Bill Clinton's $500k "speaking" fee.
8. Biden shutting down Keystone while Nord Stream 2...

Add to the preceding:

1. Biden's social programs in the military was and is viewed as weakness by our adversaries.
2. The abysmal failure of the Afghanistan withdrawal.
3. Biden's noticeable mental and physical decline, witnessed first-hand by Putin in Geneva.

There are many others but it is so much easier to just say "But Trump"...

To close I'd like to offer a couple of counterpoints in favor of Trump.

The first he called out Germany on their growing reliance on Russian energy and two:

"the Trump administration was pretty tough on the Russians. They armed Ukraine. They armed the Poles. They extended NATO operations and exercises in ways that even the Obama administration had not done. They maintained the sanctions."

"Trump had, the lawmaker noted: 1) Bombed Syria, Russia’s main client, and unleashed the U.S. military in Syria, including against Russians; 2) Armed Ukraine; 3) Weakened the Iran nuclear deal, and would likely soon end it [which Trump later did]; 4) Browbeat NATO allies to increase defense spending; 5) Approved $130 billion in new defense spending; 6) Added low-yield nukes to the U.S. arsenal; 7) Started research and development on a new missile after Russia deployed a missile that did not comply with the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty; 8) Shut down Russia’s consulate in San Francisco; and 9) Pumped more U.S. oil and gas, making the U.S. more energy independent."

I know some here will complain about the length of this post. To those I say...

hqdefault.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT