ADVERTISEMENT

Raoul fits as well in Kansas as

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
my cock fits into Stormy Daniels.

Raoul is a Bernie Sanders/greed like asshole who, just like greed, is nothing more than a spineless, dress wearing, commie idiot.

How many cranks did he suck to become a moderator? AOC is thinking more than her backward commie ass.

We need to annoint herdman as the official moderator, and get rid of these fat slob liberal pansies like gutless Raoul.

I would clean it up but they don't want me to. They are like these college campus protestors. Throwing a fit like those lib pansies. If I don't get my way.... EG destructive and the other got knocked in the head and must going througha mid-life crisis. rifle just needs to cut his losses with EG and get back to talking about hot women and quarterback development.

I would clean it up but they don't want me to. They are like these college campus protestors. Throwing a fit like those lib pansies. If I don't get my way.... EG destructive and the other got knocked in the head and must going througha mid-life crisis. rifle just needs to cut his losses with EG and get back to talking about hot women and quarterback development.
^^^sounds like snowflake whining to me.

^^^sounds like snowflake whining to me.
m0CWzZq.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT