ADVERTISEMENT

Rasheen Ali

I've been keeping up with Ali's preseason since Im a Ravens fan. He's been out since the week after the first preseason game with a "stinger/neck injury" but he has looked capable when he's been on the field... I think he's probably going to be cut but then resigned to the practice squad as the Ravens 4th RB.

Derick Henry, Justice Hill, Keaton Mitchell and FB Patrick Ricard will be the roster RBs.

Just as a side note... This this will change when Keaton Mitchell comes back in week 5... Ali will likely get sent to the practice squad at that point. But either way, its great for him, and hopefully he gets a few early season touches.
I wouldn't say that's a given. Mitchell had a full acl tear in December of 23. Coming back in 10 months for a RB is pretty agressive.

Nice showing for Marshall today. Four (Neal, Driskell, Tucker and Ali) seniors from our 2024 class made 53s. Not sure if that's a record but it’s by far the most we've had in a rookie group in quite a long time.
Micah didn’t make the colts? Looked like he’d been having a good preseason…

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
I was surprised about that, too. Would assume he's a lock for the PS.
I read a couple blogs this morning that mentioned Abraham being cut as a "surprise" and "shocking"... Basically, he was the Colts second best corner in the preseason and they spent a draft pick on him. Both stories said they expect the Colts to put him on the practice squad if he clears waivers, but they are afraid a CB needy team may claim him (Chargers, Titans, etc)

Just as a side note... This this will change when Keaton Mitchell comes back in week 5... Ali will likely get sent to the practice squad at that point. But either way, its great for him, and hopefully he gets a few early season touches.

I half expected a, "but mark my wuuuuurds!" at the end 🤣

Reactions: RhinoD
Im just going by what the Ravens put out yesterday... Basically they expect him to be ready to practice in 4-6 weeks. Which would be week 5 or so of the season.
The ravens also typically have a couple of RB injuries too. So there’s the chance by week 5 there’s another RB on IR

Nice showing for Marshall today. Four (Neal, Driskell, Tucker and Ali) seniors from our 2024 class made 53s. Not sure if that's a record but its by far the most we've had in a rookie group in quite a long time.
Yes. I remember catching a lot of shit on the board last year when I suggested the team had talent despite the score board.

So we had 3 NFL players on offense and couldn’t score?
Thinking Reaction GIF by Red Fang

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT