ADVERTISEMENT

Razor. Cartridge, straight or electric?

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
What do you prefer?

Cartridge, safety, straight or electric?

I've tried them all.

Safety has been my favorite. I've tried them all. That said, I just bought a Braun, electric. Yes, my broke ass spent 400 plus on a Braun. Fairly impressed.

I've settled on safety and electric.

I've kind of sided with electric. They've come a long way.

Yep...Separate razor for my ball fro.

I'm talking strictly facial.

Opinions?

What do you prefer?

I've tried them all.

Safety has been my favorite. I've tried them all. That said, I just bought a Braun, electric. Yes, my broke ass spent 400 plus on a Braun. Fairly impressed.

Opinions?
I use a cartridge for my head, but my face has a beard.

We need more of this, Kitty. Quality thread. Much better than the repetitive Fox News threads.

We need more of this, Kitty. Quality thread. Much better than the repetitive Fox News threads.

It's not like I post the same news story every time. I post them because the liberal media doesn't report about the awful things going on in our country.

What do you prefer?

I've tried them all.

Opinions?
I think there's some inherent cool factor associated with using a straight blade, but I've seen too many movies that show people getting whacked with them, and they certainly can fvck up your face with one wrong move.

I've tried the different discount blades but all of them seem to be lacking in quality, so you get what you pay for. At the same time, the prices they charge for premium brands is complete bullshit.

The brand I've been using for a while now is Schick Hydro. They aren't nearly as expensive as Gillette and they work well for me.

I think there's some inherent cool factor associated with using a straight blade, but I've seen too many movies that show people getting whacked with them, and they certainly can fvck up your face with one wrong move.

I've tried the different discount blades but all of them seem to be lacking in quality, so you get what you pay for. At the same time, the prices they charge for premium brands is complete bullshit.

The brand I've been using for a while now is Schick Hydro. They aren't nearly as expensive as Gillette and they work well for me.

Have you ever tried a safety razor? Takes some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, you'll love it. Much closer and inexpensive shave.

Reactions: mlblack16.
what about your ball sack, my straight razor tends to stain my underwear after shaving.

71xVzgTpaEL.jpg

Have you ever tried a safety razor? Takes some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, you'll love it. Much closer and inexpensive shave.
I have not but I know some guys swear by them.

What brand(s) should I be looking for because the prices seem to range tremendously.

I’m still not sure how men survived the straight razor era. I can’t imagine using one on myself, much less sitting in a barber chair and having someone else shave me. Instrument of death.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
I’m still not sure how men survived the straight razor era. I can’t imagine using one on myself, much less sitting in a barber chair and having someone else shave me. Instrument of death.

I occasionally have that done by my barber. So relaxing and feels refreshing. If you've never had it done, I highly recommend it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT