ADVERTISEMENT

Really Good Article On Denzel Washington and Liam Neeson

Liam Neeson has been great recently, but he made a terrible Jedi Knight. Apparently, he can't make up for bad direction.

Denzel in Flight was an amazing movie. John Goodman t.urned in a great performance as well.

To his credit, Lucas also caused Ewan McGregor to be a lousy Jedi, and made Natalie Portman into a cardboard cutout. So he has that going for him.

Neeson is my favorite actor at the moment. His 'Taken' movies are awesome. He has made several other good ones recently as well.

Good read.

Glory's a really great movie. Haven't seen Taken. I thought Flight was good, but not as great as everyone else on the planet seems to think.

My favorite Denzel movie is probably Fallen. Neeson, I have no idea. Not a huge fan. Maybe I should drop everything and check out Taken.

*Possible spoilers..... *

I'm not familiar with the plot of the the Taken sequels. Is it his daughter continuing to get kidnapped?

Originally posted by GK4Herd:
Denzel in Flight was an amazing movie. John Goodman t.urned in a great performance as well.
I am a big Denzel fan. Thought that movie was so so. Best part was the first 5 minutes. LOL!
eek.r191677.gif

Originally posted by TwolfHerdfan:
Originally posted by GK4Herd:
I am a big Denzel fan. Thought that movie was so so. Best part was the first 5 minutes. LOL!
eek.r191677.gif
This ^^

Originally posted by HerdFan73:
*Possible spoilers..... *

I'm not familiar with the plot of the the Taken sequels. Is it his daughter continuing to get kidnapped?
No. His ex-wife in 2nd one. Apparently she also gets killed in the 3rd one and he is the suspect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT