ADVERTISEMENT

Rebounding

As great as our free throwing shoot is, our rebounding is on the other end of the spectrum.

As great as our free throwing shoot is, our rebounding is on the other end of the spectrum.

And it’s going to be the reason we lose. You can’t gice teams 4 shots in one possession. What’s the point of playing defense if you’re goinf to do that

Well, in fairness, we don't play much defense either. We have left a number of shooters wide open and don't match up.

I know we always get our ass kicked in rebounding, but with 4 minutes to go in the half, WKU has nearly as many offensive rebounds as we have overall rebounds.

Well, in fairness, we don't play much defense either. We have left a number of shooters wide open and don't match up.

I know we always get our ass kicked in rebounding, but with 4 minutes to go in the half, WKU has nearly as many offensive rebounds as we have overall rebounds.[/QUOTE

Yes I agree about defense I was just saying when we do attempt to D up it’s aggrvating giving up 2nd chance points.

Go Herd. Finish this

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT