ADVERTISEMENT

Red Mountain, California

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Was driving for an hour without seeing a human: no houses, no stores, no bikers.

Then, I came across this piece of shit town with a sign proclaiming “Population: 130.”

The first thing to welcome you to the shithole is this sign:

Followed by this:

No matter how many times it happens, I’m always shocked that the poor, uneducated, and usually white-trash little guy continues to get fooled by the billionaire from Manhattan who has conned and manipulated the little guy his entire adult life.

Was driving for an hour without seeing a human: no houses, no stores, no bikers.

Then, I came across this piece of shit town with a sign proclaiming “Population: 130.”

The first thing to welcome you to the shithole is this sign:

Followed by this:

No matter how many times it happens, I’m always shocked that the poor, uneducated, and usually white-trash little guy continues to get fooled by the billionaire from Manhattan who has conned and manipulated the little guy his entire adult life.
You ever think these people may be happy?

That poor, uneducated, white-trash little guy (1) doesn't give a fvck about "preferred pronouns," (2) realizes the people stoking racial bias are middle-class, college "educated," white millennials, (3) knows definitively that there are two genders and that you can't pick which one you belong to, and (4) had a helluva lot more money in his pocket when Trump was in office.

Last edited:
I know a new Altima when I see one. How’s it handle?
Television Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
This particular part of California really intrigues me. You've got the desert, but right there beside it is the Sierra Nevada with sequoias and Mount Whitney, and small glaciers. Just such a contrast in geology and environment packed in there tight. I could explore that region for weeks.
That part of California reminds me of the southern part of Namibia.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I know a new Altima when I see one. How’s it handle?
It's a Mercedes, because ya' know, wealthy.

That poor, uneducated, white-trash little guy (1) doesn't give a fvck about "preferred pronouns,"
If they don't care about it, it shouldn't impact their vote either way.

( realizes the people stoking racial bias are middle-class, college "educated," white millennials,
I'm not convinced that the police officers that you referenced are college educated.

knows definitively that there are two genders and that you can't pick which one you belong to, and
And that's enough to make them vote a certain way? That's a high priority for them?

had a helluva lot more money in his pocket when Trump was in office.
This is why you continue to earn the Tier Three monikor.

Your side has constantly said that the Dems are the ones who hand out welfare and buy votes that way. Yet these people - 130 people in a poor, shithole town - suddenly had more money under Trump than the welfare that the Dems supposedly buy their vote with?

Don't you have when your own arguments come back to bite you in the ass?

This particular part of California really intrigues me. You've got the desert, but right there beside it is the Sierra Nevada with sequoias and Mount Whitney, and small glaciers. Just such a contrast in geology and environment packed in there tight. I could explore that region for weeks.
And plenty of mountain lions, bobcats, and bears to keep things fun.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Your side has constantly said that the Dems are the ones who hand out welfare and buy votes that way. Yet these people - 130 people in a poor, shithole town - suddenly had more money under Trump than the welfare that the Dems supposedly buy their vote with?
This is such a terrible argument, I shouldn't even respond, but I'm going to. Most of those people you refer to as "poor" aren't jobless or on welfare, you fvcking idiot. They just make less than you. And their dollar doesn't go nearly as far under the current administration - that's not even a debatable point.

Reactions: 19MU88
This is such a terrible argument, I shouldn't even respond, but I'm going to. Most of those people you refer to as "poor" aren't jobless or on welfare, you fvcking idiot. They just make less than you.
Of the 2400 people who live in the “big” town on that area, 44% live in poverty. Want to edit your claim that most of them aren’t on welfare and/or jobless?

Of the 2400 people who live in the “big” town on that area, 44% live in poverty. Want to edit your claim that most of them aren’t on welfare and/or jobless?
How do you define "poverty"?

Also, 44% isn't "most" no matter how you try and spin it.

Finally, you continue to ignore the gist of my post - that the economy is worse under this administration than it ever was under Trump. Why do you ignore it and (poorly) attempt to argue semantics? Because it is undeniably true.

Poverty rates in New York are higher than the national average, with nearly 14 percent of residents facing economic hardship, Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli found in a report released Thursday.

So, looks like New York has some troubles as well.

Poverty rates in New York are higher than the national average, with nearly 14 percent of residents facing economic hardship, Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli found in a report released Thursday.

So, looks like New York has some troubles as well.
Can’t really use that against him since he’s moved out of that shit hole. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT