ADVERTISEMENT

Remember in 2019 when the economy was HOT under orange jesus?

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
and in the first 5 month of that year a total of 836,000 jobs were created?? 167,200/month.

And then in the first 5 months of 2024 when the economy sucks a total of 1,239,000 were created?? 247,800/month.

Let me dumb this down for you one more time.

Due to out of control inflation, the likes at which we've never seen before, Americans are having to work two, sometimes three jobs to make ends meet.

1,239,000 jobs: 90% of them are low paying 2nd/3rd jobs. Hope herdman doesn't have to work at a convenience store at nights.

Unemployment rate is going up. Inflation is still high. Playing golf today and the course used to be 50 bucks to play. Today it is $70. Michigan's beer is expensive.

Not working at convince store at night. I might have to though with Mush Brain in there.

Unemployment rate is going up.
Yeah. Finally broke the big 4.0 after being below that for 27 consecutive months. You're an idiot.
course used to be 50 bucks to play. Today it is $70.
Inflation pushed that fee from 50 to 59. You can thank your golf club for making an extra$11 because they want to.

And if the economy is so bad, why are you wasting money on golf?

Monthly job creation took a surprise leap in May as U.S. businesses added 272,000 new non-farm positions last month, far outpacing the 190,000 expected by economists and providing further fodder for the U.S. Federal Reserve to extend its long-running pause on making any move to reduce its benchmark interest rates.

Average wages for U.S. workers also saw growth in May, up .4% from April and 4.1% over the past 12 months, per the report.

Today’s data undermines the message that other recent economic data have been giving of a cooling U.S. economy, and slams the door shut on a July rate cut,” Seema Shah, chief global strategist at Principal Asset Management, told CNBC. “Not only has jobs growth exploded again, but wage growth has also surprised to the upside, both moving in the opposite direction to what the Fed needs to begin easing policy.”

Yeah. Finally broke the big 4.0 after being below that for 27 consecutive months. You're an idiot.

Inflation pushed that fee from 50 to 59. You can thank your golf club for making an extra$11 because they want to.

And if the economy is so bad, why are you wasting money on golf?
Because I can. I care about the working and middle class unlike you.

And, moron the course has to pay more for fuel, fertilizer, food, etc. Fuel and food are not even counted in the govt inflation rate.

Reactions: 30CAT
Because I can. I care about the working and middle class unlike you.

You don't care any more for the working and middle class than your orange jesus does, and your orange jesus doesn't care at all.
And, moron the course has to pay more for fuel, fertilizer, food, etc. Fuel and food are not even counted in the govt inflation rate.
your orange jesus scams you, and now the golf club scams you. Charging $11 more than need be to keep up with inflation..."because they can". Idiot.

You don't care any more for the working and middle class than your orange jesus does, and your orange jesus doesn't care at all.

your orange jesus scams you, and now the golf club scams you. Charging $11 more than need be to keep up with inflation..."because they can". Idiot.
I am middle class, moron.

You don't think their costs have sky rocketed?

I am middle class, moron.

You are no class, Godless lying trumptard oath breaker.
You don't think their costs have sky rocketed?
Not nearly as much as they've raised their price. You're being scammed, and I've told you idiots for months that a large part of this "inflation" is the result of corporate greed and making huge profits while using inflation as a smokescreen.

You are no class, Godless lying trumptard oath breaker.

Not nearly as much as they've raised their price. You're being scammed, and I've told you idiots for months that a large part of this "inflation" is the result of corporate greed and making huge profits while using inflation as a smokescreen.
So, the golf course who has rising fuel cost, food cost, everything they do cost is greedy for rasising prices?

So, the golf course who has rising fuel cost, food cost, everything they do cost is greedy for rasising prices?
There's no reason for you to play stupid, we are convinced you are. The increase from 50 to 70 is 40%. Inflation is less than half that. Where did the other half of that 40% go?

There's no reason for you to play stupid, we are convinced you are. The increase from 50 to 70 is 40%. Inflation is less than half that. Where did the other half of that 40% go?
Becasue that's the real number. Fuel and food are not counted in the inflation rate. I am guessing that fertilizer and pesticides are likely not either. Labor is up. If they need a loan for improvement then that cost has gone up with higher interest rates. Their golf carts have gone up.

You really live in a bubble. Many golf courses live on razor thin profit margins. This place was not even fancy at all.

You think about all their costs.

Last edited:
Fuel and food are not counted in the inflation rate.
CPI includes both.
I am guessing that fertilizer and pesticides are likely not either.
CPI
Labor is up.
CPI
If they need a loan for improvement then that cost has gone up with higher interest rates.
CPI
Their golf carts have gone up.
CPI
You really live in a bubble
You're a lying trumptard idiot.
Many golf courses live on razor thin profit margins.
Many don't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT