ADVERTISEMENT

Rep Mark Green-Tennessee

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
He is on a committee investigating the Covid Virus. Doing the job of the Democrats for them because they won't as they appear to be covering for Fauci and China.

He is a good man and a honorable man and I trust him. I heard him speak at ceremony for some recent grads of a school/course. It was very good and a moving speech.

Heard him recently say, he is leaning towards a lab leak of some sort.

Here is his bio:

In 1986, Green graduated from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in quantitative business management.[1][2] From 1987 to 1990, Green served as an infantry officer in the United States Army. His first duty assignment after graduation from the US Army Ranger School was with the 194th Armored Brigade (United States) at Fort Knox. There he served as a rifle platoon leader, scout platoon leader, and battalion adjutant for an infantry battalion. After the Infantry Officer's Advance Course, then-Captain Green served with the 82nd Airborne Division[3] as an airborne battalion supply officer and rifle company commander.

Following a traumatic event in which a team of surgeons and critical care doctors saved his father's life, Green requested that the Army send him to medical school. He attended the Boonshoft School of Medicine at Wright State University, graduating with an MD degree in 1999.[4] He did his residency in emergency medicine at Fort Hood, Texas. After his residency, Green was selected to serve as the flight surgeon for the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment.[5]

As a special operations flight surgeon, Green served a tour of duty in the Afghanistan War and two tours of duty in the Iraq War. He was the special operations flight surgeon during Operation Red Dawn, the military operation that captured Saddam Hussein. Green interrogated Hussein for six hours.[1][6] After his military service, he authored a book, A Night With Saddam, detailing the capture and interrogation of Hussein and his service with the Army's elite aviation unit.[3][7] Green was honorably discharged from the Army in 2006.[6][8]

For his service, Green was awarded the Bronze Star, the Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters, the Army Commendation Medal with two oak leaf clusters, the Achievement Medal with three oak leaf clusters, the Air Medal with the V Device for valor under heavy enemy fire while rescuing British Special Operations forces wounded near Fallujah, and the Combat Medical Badge, among other awards. He also earned the Air Assault Badge and the Flight Surgeon Badge[1][3] during his service.

Then you should have whined about like you would have if AOC or any other democrat had said it. But of course you didn't because you don't support the military.
hahhaa, AOC has other issues. Don't support the military? Raised my own, my son is in the military, and so are friends, and colleagues.

hahhaa, AOC has other issues. Don't support the military? Raised my own, my son is in the military, and so are friends, and colleagues.
None of the above proves you support the military. Robert E Lee raised his hand, his 3 sons fought for the South, and he had friends and colleagues in the treasonous South army.

He is on a committee investigating the Covid Virus. Doing the job of the Democrats for them because they won't as they appear to be covering for Fauci and China.

He is a good man and a honorable man and I trust him. I heard him speak at ceremony for some recent grads of a school/course. It was very good and a moving speech.

You sound exactly like Trump when he hires somebody. Then, a year later, after the guy tells Trump that his obsession with lying and dangerous rhetoric makes him an awful president, the guy turns into a "loser," "incompetent," and "awful at his job."

Nobody will be calling you godless because you have several.
I invited him to dinner so we could discuss our backgrounds and try to work through some differences. He refuses even after he brought up the area I lived in. Who told him where I live by the way?

You're a liar. That was one of those thinly veiled threats.

Will never happen.

No one, idiot. I only know you live in NC and somewhere near Holly Springs (unless you lied about that also).
You told me about a family member moving to the area. I state if you wanted to get together sometime let me know since I was in the same vicinity. It was a serious invite.

This forum is not the be all end all. Good Lord. It was not a threat. Damn, when you told me that, I had a broken leg, broken wrist, could hardly walk. What was I going to do?

Obviously someone told you where I lived. Regardless, the invite is still there.

You told me about a family member moving to the area. I state if you wanted to get together sometime let me know since I was in the same vicinity. It was a serious invite.

This forum is not the be all end all. Good Lord. It was not a threat. Damn, when you told me that, I had a broken leg, broken wrist, could hardly walk. What was I going to do?

Obviously someone told you where I lived. Regardless, the invite is still there.
He is stalking you is probably how he knew. And, he is a coward is why he would not have lunch.

Yeah, I saw that sign on the outskirts that said "i am herdman's address is". I went by too fast to catch the rest of it.
Someone told you the town I live in. That's OK. So let's grab a dinner or coke when get to town sometime. Put aside differences.

Someone told you the town I live in. That's OK. So let's grab a dinner or coke when get to town sometime. Put aside differences.
No one told me where you live, you stupid liar. I still don't know where you live. I've told you many times I don't believe a word you say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT