ADVERTISEMENT

RFK Jr ripping bong hits

Marshall Jeff

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 10, 2006

RFK Jr. predicts Trump conviction will backfire on Democrats
Robert F. Kennedy Jr., an independent candidate for president in 2024, took to social media to warn that former President Donald Trump's conviction could backfire on Democrats.

"The Democratic Party's strategy is to beat President Trump in the courtroom rather than the ballot box. This will backfire in November. Even worse, it is profoundly undemocratic," Kennedy said in a post on X. "America deserves a President who can win at the ballot box without compromising our government’s separation of powers or weaponizing the courts. You can’t save democracy by destroying it first."

Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
And according to you, does massive bong rips, and I'm still waiting for your answer. Oh, exalted one.

They cheated before. I told you they would fo it again. They have in a big way. They are going to get worse.

And according to you, does massive bong rips, and I'm still waiting for your answer. Oh, exalted one.
There are so many threads, which question are you referencing?

Specify which part of the quote you disagree with or makes you think he's a "crazy person" and why.
Well the entire thing. Hes being prosecuted by the state of New York, not the Democratic Party. The political ramifications have nothing to do with holding him accountable for his felonies and many more to come. Being a convicted felon will not help him in November. Getting a year+ prison sentence, suspended on probation or not, won’t help in November. RFK’s brain worms have infected you all as well.

Trump being found guilty on all 34 counts doesn't send the message anti-Trumpers think.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT